claim to fame??!!

#1
One of our SI's on camp this year was RTU'd from the JCIC.........anyone got any better?........
 
#3
Sorry, but why was an SI doing a JCIC cadre?

Or do you mean he failed it as a cadet, but is now an SI?

And he might have been RTU'd for any number of reasons other than being completely useless. Do tell?
 
#5
correct, JCIC and SCIC are cadet courses, AIs do ITCs, Basic Frimley and KG6 amongst as many courses as they like to do.
 
#6
The AI could have been sh!t at teaching themselve, and so how can they teach a future teacher to teach? :p

Sounds more likely, my ex. Grenadier Guardsman Sgt. went on an AI's course and on some other guys kit list it had 9mm pistol?

He bought one with him and subsequently this fella was dealt with?
 
#7
RoyalEngineers said:
The AI could have been sh!t at teaching themselve, and so how can they teach a future teacher to teach? :p

Sounds more likely, my ex. Grenadier Guardsman Sgt. went on an AI's course and on some other guys kit list it had 9mm pistol?

He bought one with him and subsequently this fella was dealt with?
Please, please, please tell me this is a wind up.
 
#10
pobarg said:
One of our SI's on camp this year was RTU'd from the JCIC.........anyone got any better?........
One of our SI's???

For upsetting an SSI!

Pobarg you dont help yourself do you mate! :D


Troop
 
#13
blackrat_scaleyback said:
RoyalEngineers said:
The AI could have been sh!t at teaching themselve, and so how can they teach a future teacher to teach? :p

Sounds more likely, my ex. Grenadier Guardsman Sgt. went on an AI's course and on some other guys kit list it had 9mm pistol?

He bought one with him and subsequently this fella was dealt with?
Please, please, please tell me this is a wind up.
Nahhh.

I mean.. yes CADETS IS A WINDUP, but the story isn't.. :?
 

Similar threads

New Posts

Top