Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Claim query ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I’m wondering if anyone knows if I will be able to claim for a knee injury I had whilst in the block on camp on my phase 2 on the morning of a working day , I had to have an op as I had a torn meniscus, I was downgraded and I now also currently have to see physio for knee pain.
Any comments will be gratefull , thankyou

Ps sorry if this query is in the wrong place

Hi I’m wondering if anyone knows if I will be able to claim for a knee injury I had whilst in the block on camp on my phase 2 on the morning of a working day , I had to have an op as I had a torn meniscus, I was downgraded and I now also currently have to see physio for knee pain.

Paypal me a few quid when they pay out bestest mate

Unlikely, but try contacting AFCS.

Didn't @dingerr speak to you about this on another thread?

He has a little bit of experience with AFCS so you should listen to him.

Talk to someone qualified who you can give your version of events to.

Random people on the internet may not be a good place to start

oldbaldy

LE
You asked this in another thread. Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads