Civvy wanting to ask a question..

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by TheGrand_Chessboad, Dec 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Why do you think you are really in Afghanistan?

What was the REAL purpose of Iraq?

2. Because we like killing babies. Especially at Christmas.

'tard.

3. Why do you think you are really in Afghanistan?

To kill as many muslims as possible and to earn a little extra money whilst doing it.

What was the REAL purpose of Iraq?

To kill as many muslims as possible and to earn a little extra money whilst doing it.

4. To let trolling ***** like you ask bone ******* questions.

5. Serious question! What is the objective? I know why... Surely you do? Or do you never question you're government?

6. Oh, do tell, please tell us.

Go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on.

7. how did you get a job in the press? just i need a new one and might go down that route, i can't spell and normally ignore facts

8. Ah, but we're not government, we are a tool of the government that was elected by the people of this nation.

Or did you mean your government?

9. Im a thick baby raping muslim killing BNP member so do not have the intellect to engage in serious conversation with you. Please enlighten us knuckle draggers.

10. No I am not a troll!!!
    I fully support the uk forces!
    I don't want to watch the news and see soldiers as sellyoaks with arms and legs missing!
    I don't want to see the people of Wootton Bassett lining the streets as coffins go by!

I just want to know why you think you are their!

11. We are their what?

12. Turn over and watch the footie then.

13. Ok fair enough. I ******* hope not all military personnel are as blind as you are!

Holy ****! Are you really SO ignorant about the world that you don't ask questions?

14. I doubt it, considering you struggle to string a sentence together and grammar is akin to that of an illiterate gangster chimp.

15. Yes.

10 characters

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.