• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Civvy wanting to ask a question..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you think you are really in Afghanistan?

To kill as many muslims as possible and to earn a little extra money whilst doing it.

What was the REAL purpose of Iraq?

To kill as many muslims as possible and to earn a little extra money whilst doing it.

No I am not a troll!!!
I fully support the uk forces!
I don't want to watch the news and see soldiers as sellyoaks with arms and legs missing!
I don't want to see the people of Wootton Bassett lining the streets as coffins go by!

I just want to know why you think you are their!

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
No I am not a troll!!!
I don't want to watch the news and see soldiers as sellyoaks with arms and legs missing!
I don't want to see the people of Wootton Bassett lining the streets as coffins go by!

We are their what?

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
Ok fair enough. I ******* hope not all military personnel are as blind as you are!

Holy ****! Are you really SO ignorant about the world that you don't ask questions?

What do you want?

See, a question. Maybe I'm not so ignorant! (In addition, I understand the rules for apostrophes).

No I am not a troll!!!
Then don't, nobody is forcing you to watch the news are they?
Don't go to Wooton Bassett then.
Why don't you tell us why you think the guys are there [/QUOTE]

Shiny_Arrse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads