Civvy wanting to ask a question..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you think you are really in Afghanistan?

To kill as many muslims as possible and to earn a little extra money whilst doing it.

What was the REAL purpose of Iraq?

To kill as many muslims as possible and to earn a little extra money whilst doing it.

how did you get a job in the press? just i need a new one and might go down that route, i can't spell and normally ignore facts

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
Serious question! What is the objective? I know why... Surely you do? Or do you never question you're government?

Ah, but we're not government, we are a tool of the government that was elected by the people of this nation.

Or did you mean your government?

Serious question! What is the objective? I know why... Surely you do? Or do you never question you're government?
Im a thick baby raping muslim killing BNP member so do not have the intellect to engage in serious conversation with you. Please enlighten us knuckle draggers.

No I am not a troll!!!
I fully support the uk forces!
I don't want to watch the news and see soldiers as sellyoaks with arms and legs missing!
I don't want to see the people of Wootton Bassett lining the streets as coffins go by!

I just want to know why you think you are their!

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
No I am not a troll!!!
I don't want to watch the news and see soldiers as sellyoaks with arms and legs missing!
I don't want to see the people of Wootton Bassett lining the streets as coffins go by!

We are their what?

I doubt it, considering you struggle to string a sentence together and grammar is akin to that of an illiterate gangster chimp.

Ok fair enough. I ******* hope not all military personnel are as blind as you are!

Holy ****! Are you really SO ignorant about the world that you don't ask questions?
I hope not all civvies are as ******* thick as you.

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
Ok fair enough. I ******* hope not all military personnel are as blind as you are!

Holy ****! Are you really SO ignorant about the world that you don't ask questions?

What do you want?

See, a question. Maybe I'm not so ignorant! (In addition, I understand the rules for apostrophes).

No I am not a troll!!!
Then don't, nobody is forcing you to watch the news are they?
Don't go to Wooton Bassett then.
Why don't you tell us why you think the guys are there [/QUOTE]

Shiny_Arrse

Lovely Christmas wah. :eek:)

Status
Not open for further replies.