Civvy Street

Discussion in 'Jobs (Discussion)' started by Forces_Sweetheart, Jan 21, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Interesting series on Radio 4 called Civvy Street - interviewing former forces personnel of all ranks about their experiences since leaving. It airs on Fridays at 11.00-11.30 but you can listen again to the most recent programme online:
  2. It would be nice if we could let the jocks hear it. Hearing their mate talk about their experiences in McDonalds would do wonders for retention. :lol:
  3. Aw fcuk sakes Wee Face.......I've been trying to convince some of the numpties that work for me that they'd have a better future with McDonalds!

Mind you, I don't see why I'm worrying if they see your post............none of them can read.
  4. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

The choice of having you as a boss or McDonalds, I'd be frying chips on the way there!
  5. Sorry Wee Face, I jumped the gun a looks like one of them can read.
  6. PS. It didn't do him any good in the Regular Army though......he had to join the TA to get promoted to WO2!
  7. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Such an authority for a Cpl.- and an ex-STAB to boot.
  8. Stab or ARAB it matters not surely we're all gonna get collared for short notice tours at some point!
  9. Yep and like me, you too were a Cpl in the Regular Army, however, unlike me your career sort of nose dived from there on in........didn't it.......CQMS?....or can I be a little less formal .....Staff?
  10. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

You can call me Sir.
  11. No thanks. I'll just stick to calling you 'loser'. It suits you and besides, you wouldn't be getting above your station.

Staff Sergeants!......know your place!
  12. chimera

chimera LE Moderator

Hey Baddass - how come every time you get on a thread you end up trading insults??

P.S My name ain't Walt!!!
  13. It should be.......Get close.....shoot to kill!
  14. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Dreaming again then Ma, sat at your lonely PC in your combats and cam cream, dreaming of what might have been! How far did you get Week 1 at ATR?
  15. Yeah well, at least I took the hung on for 22yrs and still only made SSgt. Mmm, 22yrs?....SSgt?....RAMC? = Loser.

PS. I may be sat here in my combats and my face cream, but goading monkeys like you is great fun! hahahahahaha!