Civvy daypacks

Discussion in 'Classified Ads' started by Cutaway, Feb 17, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

I've some well made civvy daypacks going, just the thing for bimbling up the Fan without looking like a walt cnut.

Size: . . . . . . 30 litres approx.
    Color: . . . . . Black & grey.
    Harness: . . . S-shaped shoulder straps, 2" waistbelt with padded hipfins, Air-flow back.
    Features:. . . Hydration system (Camelbak type,) bottle holder, 9" x 6" x 2" front pouch, three smaller pouches, built in bergan cover.

Price: . . . . . £ 25.-

PM me if you're interested.
  2. msr

msr LE

Have you got any pictures?

3. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Not as yet mate, but if I can get this bloody camera wkg I'll put some up.

My netmong skills are conspicuous only by their absence so don't hold your breath.
  4. What make and model are they??
  5. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Many if not most bergans and packs are made in factories and the 'make' embroidered on to order, but these are called "Adventure Camp" - as far as I know this does not refer to a homosexual outward bound course.

They are made of heavy dernier ripstop texturised nylon and are fitted for the hydration bladder.
    If anyone wants to use their own Platypus/Camelbak etc. we can work out a cheaper price.
  6. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Right, now I've found the correct cable, here are the pics:

[​IMG] front [​IMG] back [​IMG] Left [​IMG] Right
  7. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Someone sent me a PM reference the pics in the previous post but I've deleted it.

I battled to get these shots downloaded this morning so if you're still interested drop me another PM please.