Civvy Clothes Ally

Having just had a read through the Arrsepedia I noticed mention of looking Ally whilst in civvies. Had a bit of a search around and couldnt find much on the subject.

What exactly is the top echelon of Civvy clothes ally?

I'm currently looking ally as fuck in a set of Levi 508 comforts that I've owned since 2003, a pair of brown Lowa Rangers and a 69 pattern Vietnam era olive drab jacket.

I know, I know, it's fucking awesome isn't it.

M

Mark The Convict

Neon green Croc (right) red paisley carpet slipper (left) a luminous cock ring and a Kent police cap. Or Beth Ditto, worn as a balaclava.

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
I'm currently looking ally as fuck in a set of Levi 508 comforts that I've owned since 2003, a pair of brown Lowa Rangers and a 69 pattern Vietnam era olive drab jacket.

no tshirt either you ard bstard

Are you also sporting a Mohican haircut & driving a taxi, & do you have a love for under age prossies, & a loathing for politicians?

You sound like you look like Travis Bickle.

Sent from beyond the grave using the Force.

Brown dealer boots, tan corduroy slacks, green waistcoat, yellow tie ( with red horse heads ) Harris Tweed hacking jacket, buff trilby. Never been to a race course in me life.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
O The Training Wing 17
dogmonkey Infantry 39
The_Tara Army Pay, Claims & JPA 26