• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Civvy Clothes Ally

Having just had a read through the Arrsepedia I noticed mention of looking Ally whilst in civvies. Had a bit of a search around and couldnt find much on the subject.

What exactly is the top echelon of Civvy clothes ally?

I'm currently looking ally as fuck in a set of Levi 508 comforts that I've owned since 2003, a pair of brown Lowa Rangers and a 69 pattern Vietnam era olive drab jacket.

I know, I know, it's fucking awesome isn't it.

M

Mark The Convict

Neon green Croc (right) red paisley carpet slipper (left) a luminous cock ring and a Kent police cap. Or Beth Ditto, worn as a balaclava.

I'm currently looking ally as fuck in a set of Levi 508 comforts that I've owned since 2003, a pair of brown Lowa Rangers and a 69 pattern Vietnam era olive drab jacket.

I know, I know, it's fucking awesome isn't it.
Are you also sporting a Mohican haircut & driving a taxi, & do you have a love for under age prossies, & a loathing for politicians?

You sound like you look like Travis Bickle.

Sent from beyond the grave using the Force.

Brown dealer boots, tan corduroy slacks, green waistcoat, yellow tie ( with red horse heads ) Harris Tweed hacking jacket, buff trilby. Never been to a race course in me life.

Latest Threads