Civvies. They just flick my switch!

Face-off at The Tower in Lincoln. Netley Ned vs The Yellow belly 3.

Guess who scored a moral victory (in his book anyway). Me! How? I dare try to cross the road and almost get run over by a taxi that decides to do an Italian job stop out of no where. Next thing Mrs Col Netley's son knows is this little pasty faced gobshite and 2 mates (1 female) pile out of said taxi gobbing off saying I want to watch my mouth - bearing in mind I've not actually said anything.

Well after the lass, who had more balls than the two lads put together, slurs tw@t at me. I politely smile at her, thank her for her observation - which seems to stun her somewhat, and turn to chief chimp and politely deliver what I believe is my greatest non violent response to chimpery. Ever. " So who are you?" and managing not to shout, swear or throttle the gobby townie I add "no-one is my guess". My Clint Eastwood moment delivered I stand awaiting a response. Now 2 blokes who only seconds before where sizing me up, throwing their arms around like a couple of chimps, are now doing nothing. What did I do? Why, even now am I disappointed?

So long and short of it is who else has tales of great self restraint from the temptation of dishing out some contact counselling to civvies?

Did what? Are you the blind taxi driver in question?

You know me too well. I just wanted to get slapped by the young lady in truth. If I wasn't out of her league I would have fancied my chances and no mistake.

The_Snail

ADC
RIP
I'm a stinking civvie now. Would you be mean to me?

I'm a stinking civvie now. Would you be mean to me?
Right now I'm in a dark place is all I'll say, but not in a death wish place. I'm no longer serving, and am starting to think its actually me getting anti-social in my old age, and feeling thoroughly fed up with the tedium of it all. You ever just want to sign off and start afresh? I'm feeling it now.

Time to listen to some Morrissey/Marr.

I stink most of the time except the occasional Tuesday and some weekends. I still got run down by a taxi whilst sober. While being a civvy. In my lunchbreak. On a pedestrian crossing.

I would be mean to the slug but only slightly because I have a humanitarian streak. Not a very well developed one but humanitarian all the same.

Right now I'm in a dark place is all I'll say, but not in a death wish place. I'm no longer serving, and am starting to think its actually me getting anti-social in my old age, and feeling thoroughly fed up with the tedium of it all. You ever just want to sign off and start afresh? I'm feeling it now.

Time to listen to some Morrissey/Marr.
You are 44 and drunk.

The Tower used to be such a nice place too.
Now any old riff raff drink there.

Not you Netley, you're quality clientelle. Were you working the door?

Cheers Nobby. I was just walking past to go to the car after seeing my daughter. I don't do the agro thing, I'm a grown up now, but some folk have half a pint of shandy and instant gimp. The Tower is just an up hill Square Sail now.

Sounds like ninja NLP / Derren "Strangely" Brown type techniques to me... disrupt the expected, access the subjects's subconscious, handshake induction to hypnosis and all that stuff.

If someone approaches you aggressively, you ask them the height of Everest or something equally unexpected and completely off beam.

Then proceed to get filled in anyway.

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I can't help thinking if your actions had enraged three people enough to jump out of a taxi and start shouting at you, then you are the cunt in this situation.

I can't help thinking if your actions had enraged three people enough to jump out of a taxi and start shouting at you, then you are the **** in this situation.
Happens to Chuck Norris, Bruce Lee, Liam Neeson and all sorts of hard cunts all the time. I've seen the films.

I would have pulled my manly meathood out and waved it around.

That clears bars and has taxi drivers scurrying off.

I can't help thinking if your actions had enraged three people enough to jump out of a taxi and start shouting at you, then you are the **** in this situation.
Oh I dunno. I was in a remote car park the other evening minding my own doing a map check and having a fag and a brew listening to a Sharpe audiobook. Some scratter mobile comes peeling in and starts flashing main beams on me a lot for a few minutes then they stopped for 5 and started again so I just turned to face them and turned all my Xenons on and carried on doing what I was doing.

They came over mouthing off until I got out and told them to fuck off and backed it up with a huge maglite

Oh I dunno. I was in a remote car park the other evening minding my own doing a map check and having a fag and a brew listening to a Sharpe audiobook. Some scratter mobile comes peeling in and starts flashing main beams on me a lot for a few minutes then they stopped for 5 and started again so I just turned to face them and turned all my Xenons on and carried on doing what I was doing.

They came over mouthing off until I got out and told them to **** off and backed it up with a huge maglite
That's not quite the right etiquette for dogging.

Cock.jpg

Latest Threads