Civvies!Bunch of cnuts!!

After page 2, a counter-attack seems to have been mounted. The very last posting suggests that we may have to stand by to repel boarders...

I read some of those comments on the Forums (or is it Fora ?) - some of these people would be squealing for the army to do something if there was a strike on, or they were in any danger.

felixthefox said:
try wanadoo forum!! its far worse :evil:

http://forums.wanadoo.co.uk/n/mb/listsf.asp?webtag=fs_curraffairs&ctx=0

i wondered on to there and started this thread

http://forums.wanadoo.co.uk/n/mb/message.asp?webtag=fs_curraffairs&msg=24267.1&ctx=0

and some of the other threads where just truely shocking the opinions expressed on there

i suggest we invade :twisted: watch and shoot watch and shoot
Look at this character...She is a feminist, pacifist, vegitarian, lesbian, disabled, mixed race, pensioner wiccan (witch).

http://forums.wanadoo.co.uk/dir-app...ffairs&cType=3&uName=DaleyDell&dMode=0&eBtn=0

Can anyone beat being a member of eight minority groups? She must have a field day at the benefits office.

Oh it's Tommy this and Tommy that and Tommy how's your soul?
But it's Thin Red Line of Heros when the Drums begin to roll.
Nothing changes, lads.

That spawnee character is a good example of everything what is wrong in bLIARS Britain. A self important,do gooding, trotsky tw@t !!!!!

Regards LT.

Why is it never these cnuts houses that I had to rock up to in a Green Goddess? Mind you the pagan biatch probably lives in a gingerbread cottage in the woods. Boy am I glad I have given over half my life in service to dross like this :evil:

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
It makes me so bloody proud to serve my country with this bunch of tossers and their ilk.

What the fcuk do they know about sacrifice?
What the fcuk do they know about loyalty?
What the fcuk do they know about pride?

Lay down my life for this bunch of inbread freaks - Bo11ocks!!

(But of course I would - I'm a BRITISH SOLDIER - AND DAMN PROUD OF IT!!)

It's society that has changed lads....

When I came back from the Falklands, people were buying me pints in my local--people who I never met before. Purely because I fought in the Falklands. People loved the war, they loved the idea that we were defending what was ours.

Nowadays, people would go out of their way to beat you up purely because you're a member of the armed forces.

The people on that forum are awful, wretched little sh*its who, IMO, has no place living in this country. They can't seperate the difference between supporting the government/military goal, and supporting the brave men and women who had the balls to stand up and serve their country. An act, I might add, that no one on that forum has an idea of.

Funny how, when there is a huge war that would effect us, people like them are the first who are crying out for our heroic men and women to lay their lives on the line to save the country, yet those forum people wouldn't ever want to do anything themselves. They're like takers--expecting people to fight and die on their behalf.

Manchester_Rogue said:

When I came back from the Falklands, people were buying me pints in my local--people who I never met before. Purely because I fought in the Falklands. People loved the war, they loved the idea that we were defending what was ours.

Nowadays, people would go out of their way to beat you up purely because you're a member of the armed forces.

The people on that forum are awful, wretched little sh*its who, IMO, has no place living in this country. They can't seperate the difference between supporting the government/military goal, and supporting the brave men and women who had the balls to stand up and serve their country. An act, I might add, that no one on that forum has an idea of.

Funny how, when there is a huge war that would effect us, people like them are the first who are crying out for our heroic men and women to lay their lives on the line to save the country, yet those forum people wouldn't ever want to do anything themselves. They're like takers--expecting people to fight and die on their behalf.
Well said Mr Rogue, exactly right.

And I'd still buy you a pint.

Manchester_Rogue said:

Sad to see it go,then we had a PM with a spine! Maggie may have not been everyones cup of tea,but at least she was on our side!AND,unlike bLAIR,she had backbone!!She stood up to the Argies,The IRA,The SAS came 'out' (sorry guys :oops: )& we had the support we needed (I joined up in 1984) now,we're a rescore thats misundrstood & overlooked.In this day,the only people who are proud of us are our families,veterans & thats it!

Aye!

This is going to sound a bit weird, but I believe the film 'Black Hawk Down' summed up soldier-soldier relationships and emotions perfectly. Here's a quote from Eric Bana's character:

"When I get home people 'll ask me, "Hey Hoot, why do ya do it man? Why? Just some war junkie?" Ya know what I'll say? I won't say a goddamn word. Why? They won't understand. They won't understand why we do it. They won't understand that it's about the men next to you, and that's it. That's all it is."

Amen.

Don’t get wound up lads, these River cottage cu*ts come from Dorset, their so far gone on blow and cider they don’t know what day it is

Civvies never get the Army, they think a soldier deploys to ops because he is convinced about the cause - absolute bolloc*s

Soldiers fight because their mates do, because their platoon does because the Battalion does.

Civvies can never understand commitment to friends, pride and brotherhood like that.

Its Ethos not ethics that motivates soldiers, civvies don’t understand and I like that we don’t do it for them we do it because its there.

Just been over to River Cottage.

It's taken me the best part of 30 years with the Colours to find out I was only doing it so some tw@t called Nik could fill his car up with petrol :twisted:

I'm going to hand all my gongs and uniform allowance back :!:

subbsonic said:
Just been over to River Cottage.

It's taken me the best part of 30 years with the Colours to find out I was only doing it so some tw@t called Nik could fill his car up with petrol :twisted:

I'm going to hand all my gongs and uniform allowance back :!:

Yeah but keep your pride and memories of times and friends gone,for we were different we gave a sh1t

Latest Threads