Civilians wearing para clothing

To be fair to the op, most ex paras do look as if they got dressed in the morning by being covered in double sided sticky tape then dragged backwards through the PRI shop.

Ask this weirdo..
Screenshot_20210618-225233.png

Do not under any circumstances wear a Parachute on the High St. it will make you look Naafi

964ST

LE
Do not under any circumstances wear a Parachute on the High St. it will make you look Naafi
Mmhh! Ripstop clothing, the mention of “PRI” has me in flashback modus.

leaving present from sgts mess! decanter, etc. from the PRI?
I questioned the representative that I have paid towards the presentation therefore I have the right to choose my own gift?

I went down to a hunting shop in Detmold and picked out a stuffed baby Wildschwein (wild boar) it was given a plaque and presented on a mess meeting. I also received a plaqued bicycle rack for my car at the next unit.

resistance is futile

RaiderBoat

War Hero
My BIL was in the garden last weekend bent over the dock pond. He was commando and it was all dangling. My sister went out with a cup of tea for him and promptly wet herserself (literally she had to go in and change her nickers)
So she thought he was “hot”..?

Slime

LE

Watch this film. :)
It has excellent action scenes…….And, is the ‘go to’ movie for making wearing a parachute on the High Street look good :)

Hello,
I am civilian and have never served with the Paris or any military unit for that matter,

Q what clothing would be acceptable for me to wear if any?
(maroon support the paras Rugby shirt)
Obviously anything by Coco Chanel, or any of the wonderfully chic numbers to be found at French fashion week, or, alternatively something like this.........

s-l300.jpg

Latest Threads