Civil War!!!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by FatBoyGeorge, Dec 6, 2007.

1. Where's my pitch fork?

2. I'm happy with being slowly invaded.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. - Nurses having to turn beds to Mecca five times a day.
    - Nativity plays canceled to avoid offending
    - Shops not putting up Christmas decorations
    - Christianophobia (Even though Jesus was Jewish)
    - Attacks on Britain as extreamists want Ahnialiation of Infidels
    - £££,£££'s spent of translations of documents and road signs.

I've had enough. Am I the only one who feels like we are in the middle of an infiltration of asylum seekers and illegals who are slowly maruading what has come to be known as the British way of life?

I'm all for controlled imigration as Britain has been multi cultural since Britain was born. Diversity can only be good. What i'm sick to the back teeth of is my life options being dictated by pen pushers who are too scared to offened the individuals who have no right of stay here.

I think a good old civil war will sort things out, a bit of patriotic union.

I'll be on the front line in Great Yarmouth pushing the f@ckers back out to sea. Who's with me?
  2. chrisg46

chrisg46 LE Book Reviewer

Would have thought dover would be a more sensible first line of defence... or is that the idea? :)
  3. I'm starting off small, Gt Yarmouth is my local asylum. Then onto Colchester.
  4. I say we scare them with nativity plays and Father christmas!! :D
  5. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Right thats it, I agree its time to repatriate all them forign f*ckers and send them back where they came from. Coming here taking our jobs and our women. Bringing their bloody religions with them and their cultures.

Well I say sod em all of them put them on boats and send them back.

And lets start with those real b*stards that came over here fighting and drinking. Thieving buggers as well turned up by the bloody boat load strolling into Kent as if they own the place. Pi55ing off the locals like they own the place.

You all know who I'm talking about, its just people don't want to "talk" about it because its so un-pc. So I'm going to say it. I'm going to stand up and be counted and I don't care if anyone gets upset.

As far as I'm concerent them bloody Normans can bugger off to France where they came from.
  6. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Don't even get me started on the fcuking Romans and Vikings. Mongrels, the lot of them!
  7. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Romans! Romans! what did the Romans ever do for us?
  8. It's them fecking Celts that started it, watering down the gene pool so that the others could not be resisted!
  9. Never mind the celts, those f@cking Vikings are the reason I've got ginger facial hair.
  10. Whats being slowly invaded like?
  11. What about the f*cking Saxons? B*stards, I sh*t 'em. Bloody foreigners!
  12. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Hang on sec, drop yer strides and I'll get MDN to show you! but remember your only gay if you push back.
  13. I was really after info not a demo.
  14. I have 450 Santa Suits and would like to provide The Royal Offenders with their first infantry batallion. 1st Bn The Santas.

I will be the CO and will recruit my mob over the next 11 months. On the 1st December 2008 I will launch my first attacks on The Capital. I will do this by informing the Press a few days before and allowing Non Conformers the chance to leave before allowing information to re surface about how we handed over power in the first place.

I intend to conduct a blocking operation in order to disrupt 1 UK PC Brigades movements near number ten, I will do this in concert with other arms in order to bring about the defeat of 1 UK PC Brigade.

I would ideally like to be supported by:

3rd Bn The Christians under command of Lt Col Garry Christian HMV.
    1st Bn The Hooded Chavlings under command of Lt Col David Cameron MP
    49 Bn The Parachute Regiment under command of Lt Col Golden VC, MC

Battle plan to follow!
  15. Don't include Norman Wisdom then please he was one of my favourite falling over for no reason kinda guys......and he's nearly popping off anyway