Civil Partnership after joining?

I have asked my recruiter this but didn't get a definite answer. Im hoping to be starting in the army early next year and have my civil partnership booked for June next year too. Can i still get wed if it falls after training? Any help would be appreciated.

Forastero

LE
Oh shut up you boring individual. Why is it the 'minorities' always get offended by words on a screen? Lighten up or bugger off.

Are you a wench then? I was just saying its a bummer.

So what is a civil partnership then? Is it a gay thing?
A civil partnership is when a same sex couple gets married (Yes, yes, without the 'marriage' part, I know.)

Oh shut up you boring individual. Why is it the 'minorities' always get offended by words on a screen? Lighten up or bugger off.
Its because its one of the few ways they can bring attention to themselves. As an example, the gay pride parade. Gay people have loads of rights, and its ok to be gay these days, yet there still has to be a gay rights parade. The gay parades were to bring attention to their "cause".....now its probably there to get more benders.

Its the same with black people.....they have more rights then white people now, yet we have to have black history month and shit like that.

Hmm do you speak to all women like that?
I think you need to chill. It's only banter, your on the the wrong site if you want straight answers.

But for all it's worth, yes you can. However if it effects trg, for example if it's more than a few days then you risk falling behind. Depending on what stage of trg your at. Etc etc

Hmm do you speak to all women like that?

Why should you being female make an ounce of difference?

DO you expect your training staff to be holding doors open for you etc

Equality when it suits?

Incidentally, are you a fit bean flicker or a big butch ugly one?

It matters, as it affects how I address you from here on

Sounds odd. So, you get married.....but you don't get married?
Pretty much. You have all the rights a married couple do in the eyes of the law but it's not approved by the church - That's the long story short from what I know.

Pretty much. You have all the rights a married couple do in the eyes of the law but it's not approved by the church - That's the long story short from what I know.
Bit like getting married in a registry office then. Its all very odd. Why do people want to get married anyway, it all ends in divorce after a few years anyway.

What if she is a Black Lesbian?

How many rights and parades will she have then?

She will never be on the Parade Square

Straight up and no duff, I saw an ad in Camden Town once for people to join a 'Self-help group for black lesbian women with arthritis'. Narrows it down if nothing else I guess.

Why should you being female make an ounce of difference?

DO you expect your training staff to be holding doors open for you etc

Equality when it suits?

Incidentally, are you a fit bean flicker or a big butch ugly one?

It matters, as it affects how I address you from here on[/QUOTE

i meant the ring piece crap!! You do know as a general rule women dont do that shit??