Civil disobedience

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Cuddles, Jan 17, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Right, I woke up this morning finally convinced that Blair and co. are unfit to rule this country.

To show my civil disobedience, I am now going to climb into my Land Rover and drive off to follow the Beaufort Hunt. On my way home I shall stop for some alcohol and buy my dear Fenian Bride some cigarettes. I shall also post my sons subscription to the old boys association of his public school.

What will you be doing today to show your lack of support for bliar's regime? Turn up for parade? Deliberately miss a fleeing Talibanista? apply for sea duty if you are in the Navy? Pack a parachute if in the Army?

Be imaginative, after all there are hundreds of New Labour policies to crack down on! Tough on Blair, tough on the causes of Brown!

2. There was talk of some of the mess members having a cigarette inside the celler bar!!! If this gets out it could be anarchy!

3. I'm going to really push the boat out and break the speed limit whilst driving this evening :biggrin: Ha! up yours B'liar!

4. I'm starting small..I will upset red ken livingstone first by driving my foreign plated car into London today without paying into the Livingstone foreign trips fund AKA the congestion charge

If I am sucessfull in my daring exploits will find a way to upset BLiar..I have been upseting Brown for years by not paying my Corporation Tax Bills (cheeky fecker thinks I owe him 7 odd thousand for work have carried out abroad..he can feck off the scottish twot!!)

5. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

I am going to declare my nationality as English, on a many forms as I can.

6. Call a police dog gay (from a good distance, obviously)

Wear a T shirt with the word 'testicles to Tony' on it

Think hateful thoughts about another identifiable social group

Fart within 1 mile of Parliament without telling the Met first

Have a schoolground scrap with another 8 year old

Do anything else upon which spurious action by the local constabulary
    could assist in them achieving their Home Office targets

7. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

I do that every time I have to fill in a form - just pure bloody mindedness on my part really :D

8. I shall drive my politically incorrect four wheel drive car into the countryside, shoot something and eat its flesh. Oh and pay off my Credit card - they won't like that either. All done while carrying a knife.

9. There is a French film called 'Themroc' made in the seventies about a french worker who got so sick of society he boarded up his place and turned himself into an urban caveman. There is no intelligble dialogue throughout the film...everyone talks in total gibberish.

Um...come to think about it, it might be worth seeing again.

http://www.thespinningimage.co.uk/cultfilms/displaycultfilm.asp?reviewid=509

10. Car tax? What car tax?

11. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Send a tax return in late

12. There are many on this site who would be more than willing to help you achieve this goal slurboy

13. Drive my Range Rover ON PETROL!! (not LPG - that'll learn em)

Travel 1st class on the train tomorrow and order 2 gin and tonics!!

So there.

14. That's the stuff to give him! Go on boys, sic him good...

15. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Say no to a septic.