CIVIES

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by tomtom, Mar 3, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Why are there so many f*king civies on a mostly Military site? Cant you find a site of your own?Why dont you f*k off and hi-jack another site!

2. 'cos they want to be walts and one of us, but too scared to take the queens shilling. Bit like journos, to fecking keen to point the finger, but too scared to stand up and be counted !!!!!!!!!!

3. What do you class as civvies? Are OTC civvies? Or ex-servicemen/women? Are people allowed to join so they can ask questions aboput joining up? :D

4. Ferk orf sprog.... some of the so called 'civvies' on here were in green and chuckin lead out of bang sticks when you were still trying work out an escape 'n' evasion plan from the play pen .....

Granted of course there are some Walts and Trolls around, fully deservant of their own site so we can go and hijack that one as well .... :lol: :lol: :lol:

5. Scoy, you got in first!!!........... good drills

6. oh great yet another useful thread by 5 minute wonders to ARRSE

7. Unless you die young Tomtom, even if you put in a full 22, you're gonna spend two thirds to three quarters of your life as a civvy.
    I know its a horrible thought, but you'll get used to it.

8. tomtom, what a nice name :) is it short for c*ck sucker?

Beebs x

9. 8O Beebs, I'm shocked! are you sure you're not up for fluffing? :wink:

10. :D tomtom & bobos I am now a 'civilian'according to your self defined regulations.
    Having served 12 years in the army I consider that I have earned the privledge and right to contribute to this forum. :x
    I personally take offence to your generic term of 'civvy' as being as wide as Saddam's arrse, thus proving that you have not grasped the delicate art of diplomacy.
    I am now a civilian, by right of service. Earned and paid for by effort and have the red book to prove it.
    Lesson to both of you........be specific, be able to explain what you mean and most of all .....don't p*ss off those who have the right to post on this site by right of service. 8)

I, and the rest of the forum await your reply.

fastmedic.......and proud of it! :twisted: :twisted:

11. Civie............?????????????????

It's fcuking 'Civvy', you tard!

I spent more time standing in the pay parade queue than you have taken the queens shilling, knob.

NB

12. I bite there didnt I :oops:

Ahhh well, ever the diplomat ..... :lol: :lol: :lol: .................. not!

13. That woke you cock suckers up didnt it! I dont mean ex servicemen?women but the wankers that have fck all to do with the sevices.

14. Oh and for the record i did 24 years in the army and am proud of every minute of it!

15. Try arnies airsoft they have proper military people, here we are just walts that play soldier on a saturday morning, we have plastic guns and sharp knives!