Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Civi / TA / Reg etc?

Civi / TA / Reg?

• Pure 100% Civilian

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ex Army Reserve (never reg)

• Ex Army Reg (incl serving reserve)

• Serving Army Reserve (never reg)

• Serving Army Reg

• Overseas Land Forces

• Other UK Military

• Other Overseas Military

• Total voters
difficult serving army reg, no.
serving army reserve ( never reg ) well yes, but, there's more, so no real category for FRTS committed reserve.
I know its a bit prudish but there is a huge gap between old empty vessel neverbeens and people such as myself, reserve full commitment, looking to stay longer when the time comes and proud of it.

Still serving Good CO, ready willing and able to do any task you set me.

:roll:
Well once ive finished my four weeks Christmas leave that is, until then Ill pour you a John Smiths.

Can we have another option? I've been told that I'm the least civi of civies:
Grandson, son, brother & uncle of squaddies*
I bull my boots, regularly outdrank booties, take my brew NATO and fought my fair share in a joint service shagfest

:wink:

* wouldn't let me join up when I tried

Good CO said:
A difficult one as putting poll options for all combinations is not possible. Put the vote where the heart is.

hmmm. Never done shiny boots or hairy suits, so 100% GFP civpop. Min of Ag & Fish mostly. Fascinating work. Hi.

Serving Army Reserve (never reg). Honestly thought we would outnumber the serving regs in the poll just going on general perceptions of the site.

22 years retired hurt Crab, bastards won't let me in the auggies. Worked in vicinity of Inf, Green Slime and sigs – never worked out the shouty bit though…..