City name Hughes as new Manager

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by box-of-frogs, Jun 4, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

If he brings along Bentley and Santa Cruz, like he's supposedly said he will, I'll be very happy indeed. I'll be ecstatic if he manages to keep hold of Hart, Johnson, Richards and Dunne.

But I still don't know why we yarded Sven.
  2. Thaksin better get his cheque book out then - Rovers will want 30m for the pair :wink:

Would be most amused mind you if after all his promises of cash the Thai authorities don't unfreeze the one-eyed git's accounts :twisted:

3. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

Wash your mouth out!

But for a lack of decent strikers (not helped by the scum crocking Bojinov 15 minutes into his debut, and Bianchi unable to settle in England), and poor squad depth in the midfield creativity areas, we'd be laughing right now. He was asked to reach the Top 10, and he managed 9th. He was barely given a month to form a squad, and he managed to mould a random selection of "seen on DVD" specials into a team capable of beating any other premier league team on their day (e.g. the derbies, if not Derby). Another off-season of preparation and financial backing and we'd be away.

Typical sodding politicians. The same the world over.
  4. spring board for the Utd job in 3 years time