Citizenship Ceremonies

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Mr_Fingerz, Jan 20, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

2. woopert

woopert LE Moderator

I swear allegiance to our beloved Tony.
    I will unswervingly admire the new Songun era of Blairism.
    I will proceed with the slogun "Let us go forth and create numberous miracles in the name of Blairism and the Songun era of New Labour".
    I will never doubt the 45 min claim.
    I will believe whatever Alistair Campbell tells me as truth and acknowledge the all-knowing brillaince of the Songun New Labour era.
    I believe Blind Pugh is a man of principle and that Mandleson and Vaz are beyond reproach in the name of the Songun New Labour era.
    I ackowledge this Government is supreme and everlasting.
    I realise that nothing is ever my fault.
    2 plus 2 DOES equal 5. I know this because I was taught it in School. School standards are higher than ever before and my GCSE's prove it.
    There is no religion but Tony.
    There is only one flag, and it is the flag of the European Union.
    Anyone who disgarees with the all-knowing Tony is a Nazi. Or a Conservative. Or both.
    This I swear as a member of the brainwashed Songun Youth of the New Labour era, my allegiance unquestioned. Europe. Tony. One in the same, our history revised, our Colonial past in shame, always and forver.
  3. finally, something that will stop all the yob like behaviour and crime by teenagers... wait.. no.
  4. Another step taken by Gauleiter Clarke,
  5. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

More jobs for the Neue Arbeit boys; or rather, lesbians, gays, bisexuals & transgenders.

Incidentally, has anyone else been struck by the striking similarity of the Gauleiter Clarke to another comedy character: Mr Rumbold, from 'Are You Being Served'? Separated at birth, I'd say.
  6. Most of the 18 year olds I come across wouldn't even know what allegiance means and, if they did, would probably choose not to swear it to Tony Blair or any other MP. Too busy smoking/drinking/snorting their dole money.

7. woopert - You've obviously seen the early draft. Needs 'sexing up'
  8. Does the allegiance have the word 'Führer' in it?

Tony how about you get more bloody fence jumping channel swimmers to do this allegiance rather than true born British people?
  9. Anyone think this is a backdoor method of laying the foundations to getting rid of the royal family and creating a federal/republican country?

I notice their use of the word citizen instead of the legally correct word, subject. Afterall we are a constituional monarchy!

Damn liberal loony left. :x
  10. Up next..

the Labour Youth movement! 8O

you heard it hear first :evil:
  11. Surely that will be 'Blair Youth'
  12. Ich schwore bei Gott diesen heiligen Eid, das Ich dem Fuhrer des Deutschen Reiches und Volkes Adolf Hitler, dem Oberbefehlshaber der WehrMacht, unbedingten Gehorsam leisten und als tapferer Soldat bereit sein will, jederzeit fur diesen Eid mein Leben einszusetzen
  13. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Just released from Number Ten is the first draft of the new oath of allegiance:

14. Sings to the tune of "I vow to thee my country":

"I vow to thee my Tony, I shall defend the faith,
    In the New Labour Project, without prejudice or hate.
    The faith that asks no questions, of the dear leadership,
    I shall lay down my principles, to multi-culti schtick.
    If I should ever falter, and criticise Islam,
    I shall accept the penalty, ordained in the Koran!"
  15. Samizdata's take on this issue: