Citizen Khan

Personal insults, indicate perhaps you have nothing with which to continue(?)
I suppose I should respond in kind. When in Rome and all that. <smiley face>
You really do present as a pompous oaf.
Thought you'd realised further exchanges where pointless?

You seem to be another bloke who is happy to have little digs, and despite me politely explaining to you that you really had missed the point - persisted. You got a little bit back, and you're sulking.

(By the way, in referring to me as WASP you made 3 assumptions. Similarly, if I referred to you as a SFUB I would be doing the same).
Oddly enough, I wasn't indicating "you" are a WASP. For somebody who is claiming to have some superior level of understanding, you don't seem to understand ( or you've just missed?) the "slash" in this comment.

In your / WASP eyes,
And you think *I* present as a pompous oaf...

IMHO further exchanges would be "pointless".
Feel free to refrain from further exchanges, You're not coming across as the model of comprehension...

"Mindless pompous wibble"
Feel free to refrain from further exchanges, You're not coming across as the model of comprehension...
1 last response.
You made a random comment, possibly assuming it would be taken as unarguable. Perhaps that's how you operate?
I responded, quite politely IMHO.

Rather than defend your comment you resorted to the " If you don't understand, you are an idiot/ you are sulking"(paraphrased) response. This seems to be a common denominator with you. That or the "drinking xxxx" response.

Despite you use of the "slash" your comment (was meant to) implied my WASP status.
You really aren't as bright as you like to think you are.

Despite you use of the "slash" your comment (was meant to) implied my WASP status.
Wrong.

If I'd wanted to say "In your WASP eyes", I would have said "In your WASP eyes"

Can you guess why I didn't? Its not really that difficult...

You really aren't as bright as you like to think you are.

I can't be bothered with you any more; the field is yours.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
^ Well, you have to admit that the speed at which he has fallen at the first hurdle is quite impressive.
It's the 2nd, he's already gone back on his promise about the amount of new homes in London to be built when he realised 2 weeks after winning the election that it was a non starter!

This didn't make the national news . Good thing he's taking a strong stance on law & order .
Two dead in shocking night of violence across Camden
To be fair that's hardly Khans fault, it's been going on for decades. Darkies killing each other over dealing rights at the Lock won't stop and as long as it's done outside business hours and as long as only the dealers are killed nobody cares. Well maybe the mother...who in this case had two sons and a nephew all stabbed to death in a couple of years, all of whom were lovely innocent young Somalian fellows who just happened to all be in the wrong place at the wrong time..yeah right. The Locks the only place they can shift volume of shit quality weed to idiot white people at prices that would make crack dealers jealous and due to the touristy nature of the Lock they can't start getting stabby if someones jumped their dealing spot on the day, hence the endless ongoing violence after close of trading to settle scores over who muscled in on who's patch.

Not going to stop and as long as it remains NHI not really a priority for the city.

To be fair that's hardly Khans fault, it's been going on for decades. Darkies killing each other over dealing rights at the Lock won't stop and as long as it's done outside business hours and as long as only the dealers are killed nobody cares. Well maybe the mother...who in this case had two sons and a nephew all stabbed to death in a couple of years, all of whom were lovely innocent young Somalian fellows who just happened to all be in the wrong place at the wrong time..yeah right. The Locks the only place they can shift volume of shit quality weed to idiot white people at prices that would make crack dealers jealous and due to the touristy nature of the Lock they can't start getting stabby if someones jumped their dealing spot on the day, hence the endless ongoing violence after close of trading to settle scores over who muscled in on who's patch.

Not going to stop and as long as it remains NHI not really a priority for the city.
My bold.. really? He is the one who decries any policy of "stop & search" as he deemed it "racist", conveniently ignoring the fact that most of these knife crimes are committed by those of a darker hue.
Sadiq Khan: 'I’d do everything in my power to cut stop and search'
snip "Sadiq Khan today promised to drive down the use of stop and search by the Metropolitan Police if he is elected to City Hall.
The Labour mayoral hopeful said he would do everything within his power to continue the reduction of the policing tool. In London stop and search has fallen by 54 per cent since 2010, but the use of a more intelligence-led, targeted approach has led to thousands more arrests.
Tooting MP Mr Khan, pictured, also pledged to strengthen rules that prevent officers stopping people simply on the basis of their skin colour, by changing the law to make it illegal. "

W
Frances Connelly voted in the 1911 by-election in South Somerset

But why let facts get in the way of a bone rant...
For someone who claims to be "too busy watching the national news" he seems to have missed the oft mentioned 100 years of women's suffrage love in.

Quite why they're celebrating that so fervently is amazing as only a small, select band of women were given the vote then. The rest of the female population, to which the vast majority of those who're celebrating now, wouldn't have been able to vote until 1928. I'll wager not many who are wearing the suffrage rosette knew anything about the events before it become the cause celebre.

From what I've gathered talking to people is that they think Men always had the vote and all Women were barred from voting until 1918.

Edited for punctuation.

Last edited: