Cisk on sale in the UK

TheTaster said:
Don't know if it is of interest to anyone, but found out from ex colleague that you can buy Cisk in the UK now!
Loved Cisk from my time in Malta.
Cisk
What the hell has this got to do with current affairs? I take it you're importing this sh1t then... :roll:

Ooh, Cisk.

Almost as good as a gin'n'Kinnie...

Malta's a fantastic place.

Ord_Sgt said:
TheTaster said:
Don't know if it is of interest to anyone, but found out from ex colleague that you can buy Cisk in the UK now!
Cisk
What the hell has this got to do with current affairs? I take it you're importing this sh1t then... :roll:
I take it that ord sgt has never drank the stuff....nectar of the gods particularly for old Malta hands....in fact during our time there I think we kept Farsons afloat. Now if you were to call Bud light poo poo or pee I would agree.
Cheers

Ord_Sgt said:
TheTaster said:
Cisk
Importing it LOL
I have put a case of Cisk in the hold on a plane or have persuaded mates to bring a case when they have been to Malta - in the past.
So now I don't have that hassle.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Trackpen The NAAFI Bar 4
Mighty_doh_nut The NAAFI Bar 217
Davros_the_Dalek The Intelligence Cell 2