CIS (TAP)Troop

Discussion in 'Royal Signals' started by error_unknown, Jul 5, 2003.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Having read through all the threads in here regarding DS1 and CIS troop in general, i have come to the conclusion they should be renamed TAP Troop as they are continualy dripping.
    And having witnessed first hand one of their so called leaders last night make an arse of himself on the top table(obviously had too much mouth wash to drink) id like to nominte him as chief Stop COCK of the newly renamed TAP Troop.
    Bring it on !!!

2. So as all soldiers like to winge and complain (this is one of the things that makes the british army, as an eg joke shows at bottom) and one IS gets drunk your're point for laying down this challenge for a flaming war on the IS trade is based on what ???

3 officers, one german, one american and one british all sitting around arguing which country has the best soldiers.

The German Officer says no, no we have the best soldiers in the world, and called over one german soldier. "Right private I want you to run 10 miles, push out one hundred press ups and then carry out a 40 minute lectuure on German politics.  Off the soldier went, completing his 10 miles in record time, pushing out one hundred press ups to perfection then stands and carrys out a perfect 40 min lecture without even pausing for a breath or breaking out into a sweat.

The American soldier says no, no we have the best sldeirs in the world and called over an american private,  right said the officer I want you to complete a marathon then carry out one hundred press ups and one hundred situps and then stand and do a 1 hr lecture on american politics.  Off goes the soldier, completing all in reocrd breaking times and carrying out a perfect 1 hr to the second lecture.

The British officer says no, no we have the best soldiers in the world and called over an IS Op, right I want you to complete a marathon, swim the channel and then give a two hour lecture on the History of the Royal Corp of Signals.  "F Off says the squaddie you can bloody do it yourself".  See said the British Officer we have the best soldiers in the world.!!

3. OK, let's drip!!!  Or...how about a twist on the "Babe or Minger" game? :)  I'll go first...

SDBA...Leader or Loser?

4. Lord Lucan...Ginger or Whinger?

5. Turkish...Geek or Greek?

6. Subnet_Mask,

Have to agree with you, maybe though he just likes to be different!!! because most of the guys need an injection of humour.

As for chief stop COCK have to agree with you.

I also nominate the man who shall remain nameless as as a bigger C*CK

7. godfrey- nerd or turd

8. dribble fish-snapper or sapper!!!

9. I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!! :eek:

10. Just arrived in Elmpt.. thought Id contribute to your threads having read through them all..... Im also keen to DS2 App Op but got knocked back cos of some nobber on the Sigs selection board ... anyway here goes ...

CIS_Groupie ....penis or henous?

Nigger28... Black or White?

WibbleFishbanana ... Jock or Frock?

IsSkiGeek ... Tart or Fart?

Whinging_DS1 ....Whinger or Fringer?

Subnet_ Mask ..... Dom or Dumb?

plugh.... Sprite or sh@te

Answers on a postcard please

:D ::) :-[ :p

11. I for one am providing adequate provision for the hostilities about to begin:

I am now continually wearing an knife protection vest to foil any attempt from behind from any IS Op.

Fist clenched if SNM names anyone on ARRSE.

My family pet now restricted to the house incase WFB doesnt get laid soon.

Motion detection equipment trained on Lord Lucans residence so that he is not able to surprise anyone by turning up out of the blue.

All food products in a secure vault to prevent the SDBA from further expansion

12. LIKE IM SCARED :-*

13. easy on the negative vibes kids :-*[​IMG]

14. Does nobody have anything better to do than slag off CIS Troop?
    Please Please Please get a life, or a Job perhaps !!  ::)

15. ;D It is a sad state of affairs when we get into slagging the now called IS troop:

What is a PISS
    What is GISS
    What is WISS

Anwsers on a postcard

If you know aren't you lucky but who's Dog TITS

WHIBBLEFISH SHOULD KNOW BY NOW