CIRA claims Dublin weigh-in murder

TamH70

MIA
Sarcasm dear boy, sarcasm.........

Is something that doesn't often translate too well in the realm of internet discourse.

FYI and all that good stuff...

The United Arab Emirates has frozen the assets of the Kinahan Organised Crime Group, whose leaders are based in Dubai.

It has frozen its assets, including personal and corporate bank accounts - a move it said is in line with the country's national framework and international commitments to combat illicit activities.

The action will directly affect the finances and spending power of the six top Kinahan gang members who live in Dubai, including Daniel Kinahan, his brother Christopher and their father Christy Kinahan.

UAE freezes assets of Kinahan Organised Crime Group

The United Arab Emirates has frozen the assets of the Kinahan Organised Crime Group, whose leaders are based in Dubai.

It has frozen its assets, including personal and corporate bank accounts - a move it said is in line with the country's national framework and international commitments to combat illicit activities.

The action will directly affect the finances and spending power of the six top Kinahan gang members who live in Dubai, including Daniel Kinahan, his brother Christopher and their father Christy Kinahan.

I'm heart broken.

How is a completely innocent Boxing Promoter supposed to make a living.

Next time I'm home I'm going to be drinking an awful lot in Peter's Pub* on the basis of this news.

*it's opposite what used to be Mercer's Hospital, and is around the corner from Stephens Green and the Gaiety Theatre, in D2. It's my local when I'm home. Kinahan is a gobshite squared.

What's in it for the Emirates?

Latest Threads