Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CIRA claims Dublin weigh-in murder

Sounds like the work of "tarmac technicians"who have watched too many gangsta films.
This child criminal (previous for traffic offences and drug dealing ) had received a “Garda Information Message” (notification that your life is believed to be under threat by criminals) not too long ago.

He had also filmed a murder/attempted murder of a member of the other gang.

Feeling is it wasn’t a case of trying to destroy evidence it’s a message.

Gardai believe they have discovered the scene where it happened

Last edited:
In the last week or so, a very professionally made video has been made and has circulated on YouTube with an alternative narrative on Daniel Kinahan. Trying to say he has been fitted up by the State to prevent Sinn Fein winning the election

In the last week or so, a very professionally made video has been made and has circulated on YouTube with an alternative narrative on Daniel Kinahan. Trying to say he has been fitted up by the State to prevent Sinn Fein winning the election

Sinn Fein and organised crime , are you sure ? That's one hell of a conspiracy theory

The video was on YouTube channel “Scarcity Studios” and was about 15 mins long (there was also a shorter trailer) now appears to have been removed.

this remains:

Ye gods. Hope they put the Crim on a lifer.
Murder of a Garda is capital murder

unfortunately we voted to remove capital punishment

Edit: as far as I know the minimum sentence for the capital murder (murder of Garda, prison officer or diplomat) is 40 years

Last edited:
Probably the smallest Garda funeral today ever due to current social distancing and funeral restrictions.

every station in the country held a parade and 1 min silence. Funeral live streamed on RTE newsnow app

the Tricolour being presented to Det Garda Colm Horkin’s father by Commissioner Drew Harris (formerly of PSNI)

Last edited:
Probably the smallest Garda funeral today ever due to current social distancing and funeral restrictions.

every station in the country held a parade and 1 min silence. Funeral live streamed on RTE newsnow app

the Tricolour being presented to Det Garda Colm Horkin’s father by Commissioner Drew Harris

G-d rest his soul.

15 times.
Is that the capacity of one of those Glock things?
RIP Mr Horkan.
I believe so
Discharged 15 times I believe he was hit 4-6 times

suspect had been in Station the day before, detained I think. Known heavy drinker and drug user.

Det Garda Horkan was on an armed single manned anti-crime patrol when he stopped to question him as he was acting suspiciously on a motorbike.

it isn’t clear who removed the weapon from the holster

reportedly the suspect was doing press ups at the scene when arrested by 2 unarmed officers (Garda Station is very close to where it happened)

Latest Threads