CIRA claims Dublin weigh-in murder

alib

LE
Punishing drug dealers apparently,On The BBC Dublin weigh-in murder: Continuity IRA claims murder of David Byrne
Speaking on Monday after the attack, Sinn Fein president Gerry Adams said: "It was a brazen attack in broad daylight by criminal thugs who believe they can operate with impunity and above the normal rule of law.

"They should be locked up, where they belong."

Mr Adams added: "I understand a group calling itself the Continuity IRA has claimed responsibility for the attack at the Regency Hotel.

"They are not the IRA. The IRA are gone and their weapons are gone," he said.
Gerry is outraged, punishing drug dealers apparently, what happened to the good old days of 6-Packs and Hurleys?

I had assumed it was a ODC matter, could be a capacity building thing on the run up to a busy Easter anniversary.

Mr Adams added: "I understand a group calling itself the Continuity IRA has claimed responsibility for the attack at the Regency Hotel.

Gerry turning his hand to comedy now, is he?

Last edited:

Ceres

LE

Gerry turning his hand to comedy now is he?
Funny he never mentioned PIRA.

T

Tinman74

They've. Not gone away you know

Last edited by a moderator:

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Obviously the druggies were not handing over Gerry's cut of the proceeds!

Mr Adams OTH is a dab hand at faux outrage!

alib

LE

Well that looks rather well prepared. I also heard some cross dressing was involved. I had thought that was more a UDA thing.

You mean PIRA were a splinter group from the IRA (aka the 'Stickies'), who were later referred to as the Official Irish Republican Army.

Well I never.

I always thought PIRA were the definitive.

You can see why gezza is upset with people forming their own organisations.

Ceres

LE
You mean PIRA were a splinter group from the IRA (aka the 'Stickies'), who were later referred to as the Official Irish Republican Army.

Well I never.

I always thought PIRA were the definitive.

You can see why gezza is upset with people forming their own organisations.
I know. Apart from anything he has far to many acronyms to deal with.

PIRA, RIRA, CIRA, I can't believe it's not RA. Gerry knows them all. Worked with them and against them.

The Continuity IRA said it also plans to carry out further attacks "on drug dealers and criminals".

Scum of the earth druggies killing scum of the earth druggies. NHI.

alib

LE
Indeed why can't they stick to smuggling fags and fuel like decent folk.

I know. Apart from anything he has far to many acronyms to deal with.
I remember in the (very) late '90s? When all these splinter groups were forming up a spoof recognition guide being passed around.

A-Z of IRAs. I think either the True or Real IRA were still to be formed, but were predicted in this list.

I'm still waiting for the IIRA (or I can't believe it's not IRA) and UIRA (Utterly IRA) to form.

Well that looks rather well prepared. I also heard some cross dressing was involved. I had thought that was more a UDA thing.
No self respecting UDA man would go out on a job in kit that didn't highlight his suitably oiled roid honed biceps. Plus rear entry is much more their area of expertise.

Ceres

LE
I think we are being unfair. Offing those dealers was "community based policing".

The, AK's look remarkably well preserved for having gone away (and come back again).

Indeed why can't they stick to smuggling fags and fuel like decent folk.
Particularly as there is going to be a market opportunity when Slab gets sent down......

PIRA, RIRA, CIRA, I can't believe it's not RA. Gerry knows them all. Worked with them and against them.

The Continuity IRA said it also plans to carry out further attacks "on drug dealers and criminals".

Scum of the earth druggies killing scum of the earth druggies. NHI.
So not getting there cut or desperately trying to expand their market share.

Cynical Moi ?

Latest Threads