Discussion in 'AGC, RAPTC and SASC' started by SpottyDog, Nov 30, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Has anyone completed either of these qualifications? Looking at SPS as a career, and would be interested in studying either of these. Do the Army pay all or part of the fees and is any study leave available in the run up to exams?
  2. I know people that have done CIMA and it can be applied for at Cpl level with th ebacking of your RAO. It is paid for wholly by the Army and comleted at worthy down over about 3 years.

The CIPD, I only found out about a few weeks ago when I started applying for Civvy Jobs in HR. I then looked on the AGC website and saw it says we can do the qual....?

CIPD is for personnel completing RMAS.
  3. Thanks for that, appreciated.
  4. The full CIPD certificate is a hard two year part time course a little bit below Masters level. Mrs P_L worked her arrse off for those two years so it's certainly not to be undertaken if you are after an easy qualification. There is a year long part time certificate course as well but I can't remember what the proper title of it is. CIPD is pretty good for the latest legal news, networking, CPD, jobs aimmed specifically for HR personnel etc.