CILCOT

rudi

Old-Salt
Hi all , we are being posted to Hereford from Melton I have been informed by the housing down there that hubby's cilcot will go up by £200 a month ???, can this be right ??? It's not as if his wages are going up , please can anyone explain this ???? That's my food allowance for the month

Muleteer

Old-Salt
Hi all , we are being posted to Hereford from Melton I have been informed by the housing down there that hubby's cilcot will go up by £200 a month ???, can this be right ??? It's not as if his wages are going up , please can anyone explain this ???? That's my food allowance for the month
Are you and your husband obese. Perhaps the £200 shortfall is just a gentle reminder that it is time to adjust your calorie intake. I hope this helps.

rudi

Old-Salt
I came on here for help not this kind of shit and no we are not obese ? What has weight got to do with anything ???? It's a genuine request but you lot have obviously got nothing but shit for brains....grow up you fucktards

rudi

Old-Salt
CQMS it might be one meal for you but I feed us both for a month on that , I make meals we eat veg and don't live out of the microwave you obviously have a good wage

D

Deleted 4886

I think it is your hubby that is posted, not you (unless you are serving as well).

Sweeheart - I think you have come to the wrong sort of place - try googling 'mumsnet'.

Alternatively there's a page about Army Pay, claims and JPA. Never been there myself of course - too many pay clerk trolls.

If you just want tea and sympathy please join us in the NAAFI bar! Jorrod and Sluggy are always there with a .big hug

The_Snail

ADC
RIP
Sweeheart - I think you have come to the wrong sort of place - try googling 'mumsnet'.

Alternatively there's a page about Army Pay, claims and JPA. Never been there myself of course - too many pay clerk trolls.

If you just want tea and sympathy please join us in the NAAFI bar! Jorrod and Sluggy are always there with a .big hug

She's had her answers in all of the threads she's posted.

rudi

Old-Salt
Thanks to a few gents on here yes I got my answers Herrumph if I wanted mummsy things I would go on other sites , but as I've used this site for YEARS I come on here , not that it's any of your bees wax ??

Latest Threads