Ciggie, cnut dribblings

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Ciggie, Jan 15, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. There are words that have been put to sleep before their time : I like ' scoundrel ' .
  2. Philanderer always appeald to me
  3. Pauper lunatic and imbecile I like. Cretin is also a fun word.
  4. On a similar sounding note, I've always liked calling people Philistines.
  5. turd seems to be out of fashion, as is spiv, though we seem to need both more than ever.
  6. Pleb is a good one you don't hear so much

Not an insult but my Grandmother noted that a neighbor was burning rubbish in the garden and stated that "he will have the fire bobbies out if he puts anymore on it"

For some reason it got me right where I live and I was pissing myself for days over it
  7. Your Grandmother probably wondered what was so funny. If you are "old" now she could have been from a time when the police in small towns doubled as the Fire Brigade.

And I always liked that grand old Scottish word, "houghmagandie". It refers to an activity in which a certain Scots poet revelled.
    I occasionally drop it into a conversation just to see how many listeners catch it.

For the Sassenachs and others who speak a different tongue the word translates as "recreational sexual intercourse".
  9. You "Bounder" / " Cad ".... probably long gone ... but whenever , rarely , I hear or see the words I always associate with the black and white film era ultimate bounder / cad ... Terry Thomas
  10. Cretin was a good word, and can we see a resurgence of Git?
  11. Pericombobulation. At the going down of the sun, and in the morning, we shall be intrafrastic.
  12. I like that ... mainly because they were not in the original version of Dr Johnson's dictionary and they have survived time .
  13. Porridge_gun

Porridge_gun LE Good Egg (charities)

Am tired of moving your crap to the arrsehole you tiresome block of c0ck droppings.

Knock it off or I'll push a massive anuerism through the internet you tiresome cnut.
  14. I rather like the word Bludgeoned.
  15. I've got one of them you can borrow, if you want it. Come to think of it, you can keep it if you'd rather.