Ciggie being a tool (again)

Ciggie

On ROPS
On ROPs
.......never to listen to Radio 2. Can't think why, I met Terry Wogan through that and no matter what anyone says, he gives better head than any other Welshman. Would he lie ?

Ciggie

On ROPS
On ROPs
BTW, an exceelent quote :

"When you look at the world through the bottom of an empty glass, may you see someone ready to buy."

...however, may I vary it ? may you not see the missus coming at you with a bit of wood and a teatowel ?

My mother told me that I was an ugly little fucker. I grew up to be an ugly big fucker.

Ciggie

On ROPS
On ROPs
Feck, my mother told me never talk to strangers. My internet use has always been wrong.....and who the fuck are you anyway ? Yer car's not big enough, and feck that, it's not coke.

B

Boozy

BTW, an exceelent quote :

"When you look at the world through the bottom of an empty glass, may you see someone ready to buy."

...however, may I vary it ? may you not see the missus coming at you with a bit of wood and a teatowel ?
You may vary it if you wish but your new version doesn't work for me because I am 'a missus' and those wouldn't be my weapons of choice. A hockey stick to the skull usually does it for me lol.

I'm far too drunk right now to comprehend this thread ... terry wogan giving head wtf? haha

B

Boozy

I imagine when I was born the first thing my mother said was probably "shut the fuck up and stop bawling your eyes out have a bit of respect you little shit" as our next door neighbour died at near enough the same time as I was born (within less than 5mins of each other) and in the room next door in the hospital n all!

I wish she had told you to stop posting inane drivel on the internet.
Hopefully it'll awake with the 'been drinking and posting' trepidation.

Fcuck me, that ciggies is a boring cnut. No wonder he drinks alone and seeks the internet for friends on a Friday night. How has he not got an O2 tag yet?

T

trowel

Fcuck me, that ciggies is a boring cnut. No wonder he drinks alone and seeks the internet for friends on a Friday night. How has he not got an O2 tag yet?
If Ciggies boring, what does that make the rest of us? We`re talking about him. Where are we on the Sad-ometer?

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
If Ciggies boring, what does that make the rest of us? We`re talking about him. Where are we on the Sad-ometer?
A little bit in front of P_G who seems to be stalking Ciggie. :)

Latest Threads