Cigars in Krakow

Discussion in 'Travel' started by Pacifist_Jihadist, Jul 31, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Learned gentlemen i seek advice (as usual on here). A bunch of us are off to a friends stag do in Krakow next weekend, as lover of cigars ive been tasked with getting some for the lads final night out. But i cant find any tobacconists in Krakow, can anybody help?

Also what are the prices like, worth buying over there and some for myself, or go to my local here in Edinburgh and take them with us?

Any finally out of curiosity, does anybody know the name of the cigars Eastwood smokes in "A fist full of dollars"?
  2. Thank **** you came along
    • Funny Funny x 6
  3. Wow 8 years - that has to be a record?
  4. According to Christopher Frayling, Eastwood mostly smoked Toscani/Toscano Italian cigars or Marsh Wheeler Virginian US cigars/cheroots
  5. Now now play nice he might send you some cheap baccy for your pipes sherlock.
  6. Cheers for that retarded google.

Now fùck off.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Maybe you can get some cheap pipe tobacco?
  8. Extras on the DVD

and off I shall f*ck........

I'm guessing it's too late for an invite to the stag do?
  9. What?
  10. The OP was on about a stag do in 2008.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. In the old days, there would have been two kinds of cigar available for sale.

1) Top notch Cubans available only for hard currency in special shops reserved for foreign visitors and high ranking party apparatchiks.

2) The normal ones made from birch leaves.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Divorced and being sucked dry by the CSA by now. Probably smokes fag ends from the gutter.
    • Funny Funny x 2
  13. Ha! Knew it.....
    • Like Like x 1
  14. This thread turned up yesterday in the "What's New" list and I didn't even think to look at the date of OP.
  15. Was just spam opened it up again.