Cigars in Krakow

Learned gentlemen i seek advice (as usual on here). A bunch of us are off to a friends stag do in Krakow next weekend, as lover of cigars ive been tasked with getting some for the lads final night out. But i cant find any tobacconists in Krakow, can anybody help?

Also what are the prices like, worth buying over there and some for myself, or go to my local here in Edinburgh and take them with us?

Any finally out of curiosity, does anybody know the name of the cigars Eastwood smokes in "A fist full of dollars"?

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
The first world class Cigar Shop & Lounge in Cracow. Huge choice, 8 thousand Cuban cigars inside the impresive walk-in humidor, cigar accessories and large selection of alcohols own distribution at competitive prices. There is a special, unique lounge dedicated to tasting of Cuban Cigars purchased from us. Leather seats, ambient music and a well-stocked bar create unforgettable atmosphere.
Thank **** you came along

Learned gentlemen i seek advice (as usual on here). A bunch of us are off to a friends stag do in Krakow next weekend, as lover of cigars ive been tasked with getting some for the lads final night out. But i cant find any tobacconists in Krakow, can anybody help?

Also what are the prices like, worth buying over there and some for myself, or go to my local here in Edinburgh and take them with us?

Any finally out of curiosity, does anybody know the name of the cigars Eastwood smokes in "A fist full of dollars"?
According to Christopher Frayling, Eastwood mostly smoked Toscani/Toscano Italian cigars or Marsh Wheeler Virginian US cigars/cheroots

In the old days, there would have been two kinds of cigar available for sale.

1) Top notch Cubans available only for hard currency in special shops reserved for foreign visitors and high ranking party apparatchiks.

2) The normal ones made from birch leaves.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
This thread turned up yesterday in the "What's New" list and I didn't even think to look at the date of OP.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Meh I necro posted a thread from March 2002 a few weeks back, just because I could.
Isn't 2002 14 years ago?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ciggie The NAAFI Bar 32
The_Four The NAAFI Bar 67
royalmile Classified Ads 3