Ciao tutti!!!!

Discussion in 'Multinational HQ' started by Carabinieri, Aug 5, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ciao Belli, I am newcomer to this website. I am now living in London and have heard about this good website. I am hoping truly to find some Italian friends who servered their country, but aswell happy to talk to the English. When I was after school I servered my country in the famous Arma dei Carabinieri in an elitist cavalry and tank regiment. I see sometimes the cavalry near St. James park and it makes me very historic. So ciao tutti!!!!

2. Doesnt it scare you to see real troops???
    I know historically it did..... just wondered that s all.

3. The cavalry are Reale?? I know that the two Princes joined the cavalry regiments, but did not know that they were all part of the Royal Family. Your aristocrats must as, how we say in Italy....

[align=center]"trovarlo duro mantenere il loro soldato in loro pantaloni"[/align]

:D

4. Think Royal and Prince may be a slight clue there

5. Yes I'm knowing, but I'm not knowing they were all Reale...stupore!!!!.

6. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

Carabinieri is trying to be clever Grippar.

In French Reale translates to the English Royal!

7. Yip real ok unlike Italy and hero ...this would be a blatant non entity

8. My Hero? from when I was little...Salvatore Schillaci. You knowing him?

9. I know I m being sarky

10. Is that Japanese wine?

11. on
    Not Schillachi the olive grower??/

12. He is from Sicily, maybe he grow olives now he retired.

13. Nope never heard of heem

14. Who is Heem? Is he Scottish like you? Sorry I no heard of Heem; who was he?

15. Sorry, I'm missing this, so very quick come the comment. In French Royal is Real and in Spanish too. In Italian its Reale. Very nice to meet you all, some friends said you could be rude, but you very nice here...

I must go soon and meet my girlfriend. She is working today in Richmond. They have been waiting to do this shooting and the rain mean they couldn't do it. Now they had two good days...