Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CIA gets the go-ahead to take on Hizbollah

Giblets said:
I can't believe we are even discussing this!

Firstly, it's uber secret and lives may be in danger, such as the head rag Sinioara. The tory-rag doesn't often get it wrong (it's not the Sun).

Secondly, oh what am I saying? When was the last time the US actualy managed to keep anything secret for more than a nano-second? The bay of pigs, Lewinski, the golden triangle, Air America, the hit on the Cuban head-shed wotsisface . . . etc.

They've also just admitted that they are funding some of the gangs in Somalia to get them to beat up the Muslim gangs.

I tell you what is nice to see though, and this is the acceptance and acknowledgement of the fact that Islam is on the march. It's like the good ol' days of religious expansion with it's pogroms, burnings at the stake etc., onl this time, it's Islam doing it with bombs and guns.

You've got Shias bashing Sunnis left right and centre, and they, together with all the other Islamic tribes are spreading across the globe and spreading the word of durka durka, Islami-I'm-bad-jihad.

The US of A has found a new cold war to engage in, and one that is just as important to win.

Nobody had ever thought that there could be semi-intelligent life in such far distant places, watching us go about our daily lives with malevolent and envious eyes. From Afghanistan through Asia, the Middle East and Europe, the durka-durka boys, slowly but surely, drew there plans against us . . . da da DDAAAAAAAAAA, oh bugger, that's not right, that's War of the Worlds!

Well if they had kept Air america quiet then Mel Gibson wouldnt have earnt any roaylties and be homeless now wouldnt he!! people need to know when these films are on!

Golden triangle can you get that on DVD from under the counter yet?

Giblets

War Hero
meiktilaman said:
Giblets said:
I can't believe we are even discussing this!

Firstly, it's uber secret and lives may be in danger, such as the head rag Sinioara. The tory-rag doesn't often get it wrong (it's not the Sun).

Secondly, oh what am I saying? When was the last time the US actualy managed to keep anything secret for more than a nano-second? The bay of pigs, Lewinski, the golden triangle, Air America, the hit on the Cuban head-shed wotsisface . . . etc.

They've also just admitted that they are funding some of the gangs in Somalia to get them to beat up the Muslim gangs.

I tell you what is nice to see though, and this is the acceptance and acknowledgement of the fact that Islam is on the march. It's like the good ol' days of religious expansion with it's pogroms, burnings at the stake etc., onl this time, it's Islam doing it with bombs and guns.

You've got Shias bashing Sunnis left right and centre, and they, together with all the other Islamic tribes are spreading across the globe and spreading the word of durka durka, Islami-I'm-bad-jihad.

The US of A has found a new cold war to engage in, and one that is just as important to win.

Nobody had ever thought that there could be semi-intelligent life in such far distant places, watching us go about our daily lives with malevolent and envious eyes. From Afghanistan through Asia, the Middle East and Europe, the durka-durka boys, slowly but surely, drew there plans against us . . . da da DDAAAAAAAAAA, oh bugger, that's not right, that's War of the Worlds!

Well if they had kept Air america quiet then Mel Gibson wouldnt have earnt any roaylties and be homeless now wouldnt he!! people need to know when these films are on!

Golden triangle can you get that on DVD from under the counter yet?

That's nothing, Air America is sooo passe! The new film out this season is 'Opium Bliar' featuring a bunch of smackheads from Liverpool, dealers and importers from Downing Street and a bit of a giggle with some hairy lasses in Afghan. The sequel is called Bush and the Sunni-Dance Kid featuring a monkey, 4 puppeteers, a small dog that likes to lick the monkeys' balls and a bit of a giggle with some hairy lasses from Iraq.

Latest Threads