CIA agents threatened to kill a terror suspects children

The left of the Democratic Party wants to investigate, expose and prosecute any wrongdoing.
It's not just the left of the Dems in the larger sense. There are a lot of people across the political spectrum--even Fox News presenters--who opposed torture of prisoners.

The CIA/FBI must be doing something right, who would have thought there would be zero terrorist attacks in the US 8 years since 9/11?

Bit like the view that there apparently weren't any mass-rapes and other sundry war crimes committed by Russian troops at the end of WW2, despite the evidence to the contrary, this must also be lies. After all, just because there's smoke doesn't mean there's a fire, right?

duffdike said:
Yes. We never meant to kill Ghaddahfi's child at all.
Quiet true, the bomb was aimed at Mad Dog IRA loving Ghaddafi. still at least part of his gene pool was removed.

Doesn't bring back the Lockerbie children though doeas it?

Command_doh

LE
Book Reviewer
Werewolf said:
I mean, the KGB/FSB would never do something like that... :roll: :twisted:

No, they would have poisoned, beaten and carefully tortured them first, just before they were either disposed of or 'accidented in a robbery'. All their family members and friends would be extensively interrogated or watched, most likely both. Daily occurance in the land of zero freedoms and State micro - control though, and the peasants are used to it.

Oh, and Sergiy, why not copy and paste the links? weblinking is so last year, and very lazy. And if you had shown the article, the word ALLEGEDLY in the headline would be more prominent.

Virgil said:
The left of the Democratic Party wants to investigate, expose and prosecute any wrongdoing.
It's not just the left of the Dems in the larger sense. There are a lot of people across the political spectrum--even Fox News presenters--who opposed torture of prisoners.
I belive Virgil that in this case invisible but very important line was crossed. How it is possible to speak about moral leadership, superiority of Western values, benefits of democracy, principles of humanism if such threats are possible.

What is the difference with terrorists? Maybe as the next step it would be possible to capture children of know terrorists and to treat to kill them if the terrorists would not surrender?

Or maybe it would be right to capture children of Talibs and kill one for one killed NATO soldier?

What would be a reaction to threats of Talibs to kill (later or sooner) Obama's children?

Why has not the case been investigated in time? I don't understand it. It is beyond my understanding. And those who oppose the investigation are heartless, cynical politicos who likely have not own children.

Just imagine that you are threatened that your children can be killed.

Latest Threads