CIA agents plane-cargo of a ‘mutated’ swine flu-shot down

Reports circulating in the Kremlin today are stating that a US government contracted airplane piloted by American CIA agents and carrying a cargo of a ‘mutated’ swine flu virus intended for aerial spraying was shot down at China’s Shanghai Pudong airport by a saboteur team of what are believed to be Israeli Mossad soldiers seeking to prevent an American attack upon one of their Central Asian bases located in the Central Asian Nation of Kyrgyzstan.
http://www.thetotalcollapse.com/us-swine-flu-spray-plane-shot-down-in-china/

You reading Tom clancy's latest?

Avient, the company involved, are a fairly dubious (allegedly) outfit, who (allegedly) get into all sorts of gun running in and out of various (alleged) trouble spots (allegedly).

spad

War Hero
shit my canistar for my s10 is out of date whats the nsn so i can get a new one?

You'll be lucky. They'll just extend the shelf life, like they did on Telic 1.

hmmmm i wonder what panic i can cause by wearing mine down the shops!!! :twisted:

do tin foils hats work as well as out of date canisters??

spad said:
do tin foils hats work as well as out of date canisters??
Wrap tin foil around out of date canister to prevent air entering.
Don respirator.
Inhale deeply.
You will find no hazardous agent can enter.

good ideas HTI, the sneaky american barstewards wont get me !!

I have a spare - opening the bidding at £10,000.

freedomman

Tinfoil hat or S10 cannister?

Is there enough tin foil in the wrapper for an S10 cannister to turn it into a hat or is it just a plastic wrapper, just want to be prepared.

I dont have any tinfoil! Will the charcoal lining in my NBCD suite count?

I'm off to get 28 Days later, seems it might be a survival film and have some top tips.

06FA56Paderborn said:
freedomman

Tinfoil hat or S10 cannister?

Is there enough tin foil in the wrapper for an S10 cannister to turn it into a hat or is it just a plastic wrapper, just want to be prepared.
Fair point - £20,000 for the pair.

re-stilly said:
I'm off to get 28 Days later, seems it might be a survival film and have some top tips.
Dont get 28 weeks later as all you learn is you have to shoot everything.

fairycakes said:
Reports circulating in the Kremlin today are stating that a US government contracted airplane piloted by American CIA agents and carrying a cargo of a ‘mutated’ swine flu virus intended for aerial spraying was shot down at China’s Shanghai Pudong airport by a saboteur team of what are believed to be Israeli Mossad soldiers seeking to prevent an American attack upon one of their Central Asian bases located in the Central Asian Nation of Kyrgyzstan.
http://www.thetotalcollapse.com/us-swine-flu-spray-plane-shot-down-in-china/
Amazing that they were able to gather so many of the facts and publish them. They did however miss out on the real motivation behind these tragic events. It appears that the author is not aware that David Rockefeller is a fellow member of the trilateral commission with former President George H.W. Bush and Queen Elizabeth II. He has been working with Bush and the Queen to expand the opium trade into China. Why did Bush order his son to invade Afghanistan, not terrorism but to get control of opium in a state bordering China. I would tell you more but I might be targeted by the black helicopters.

Has anyone seen my hat, it's the one with two layers of tinfoil

Taxi!