CIA agents plane-cargo of a ‘mutated’ swine flu-shot down

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by fairycakes, Dec 1, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Reports circulating in the Kremlin today are stating that a US government contracted airplane piloted by American CIA agents and carrying a cargo of a ‘mutated’ swine flu virus intended for aerial spraying was shot down at China’s Shanghai Pudong airport by a saboteur team of what are believed to be Israeli Mossad soldiers seeking to prevent an American attack upon one of their Central Asian bases located in the Central Asian Nation of Kyrgyzstan.
  2. You reading Tom clancy's latest?
  3. Conspiracy are you kidding. Just been up to the loft searching for a spare canister fo the s10. :D
  4. Wow. Was that on the Internet?
  5. Avient, the company involved, are a fairly dubious (allegedly) outfit, who (allegedly) get into all sorts of gun running in and out of various (alleged) trouble spots (allegedly).
  6. shit my canistar for my s10 is out of date whats the nsn so i can get a new one?
  7. You'll be lucky. They'll just extend the shelf life, like they did on Telic 1.
  8. hmmmm i wonder what panic i can cause by wearing mine down the shops!!! :twisted:
  9. do tin foils hats work as well as out of date canisters??
  10. Wrap tin foil around out of date canister to prevent air entering.
    Don respirator.
    Inhale deeply.
    You will find no hazardous agent can enter.
  11. good ideas HTI, the sneaky american barstewards wont get me !!
  12. I have a spare - opening the bidding at £10,000.
  13. freedomman

Tinfoil hat or S10 cannister?

Is there enough tin foil in the wrapper for an S10 cannister to turn it into a hat or is it just a plastic wrapper, just want to be prepared.