CIA agent makes a boo boo

It is somewhat filmic.

On the table are two wigs, dark glasses, cap, waterproof pad, a very basic phone, Silva-style compass, Moscow map, papers in sealable plastic covers, a lighter (?with cigarettes) plus a couple of other items. Can anyone ID the remainder?

Third secretary is a bit above admin assistant methinks. The sum of 100,000 USD for a first interview with the subject?
Looking at the wad of 500 Euro notes there is probably about that on the table, but I bet it all didn't get booked in though...

https://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=...c-night-IRA-killed--justice-done.html;224;423

Maybe he is an alumnus of the MI6 School of Unlikely Disguises ? So if he waits a few years he could get a medal ?

One of the least believable parts of the Nairac mystery.

"So what you need Robbie is a donkey jacket and call yourself Danny Boy"

"Oh couldn't I be a transvestite called Lili Burlero"

"Be serious Danny Boy, you need tousled hair and to be able to sing Irish rebel songs"

"How about a hat made by knotting an old hankie"

"Do be serious Danny Boy a hankie hat would be a dead giveaway"

https://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=...c-night-IRA-killed--justice-done.html;224;423

Maybe he is an alumnus of the MI6 School of Unlikely Disguises ? So if he waits a few years he could get a medal ?

One of the least believable parts of the Nairac mystery.

"So what you need Robbie is a donkey jacket and call yourself Danny Boy"

"Oh couldn't I be a transvestite called Lili Burlero"

"Be serious Danny Boy, you need tousled hair and to be able to sing Irish rebel songs"

"How about a hat made by knotting an old hankie"

"Do be serious Danny Boy a hankie hat would be a dead giveaway"
Do you ever type anything, ever, that is even vaguely relevant, topical, interesting or sane?

Seriously, if you're not just trying to wind people up... Get psychiatric help.

Or are the world's mental health professionals in the thrall of Kent Police?

I didn't see the bit where they said they caught him charging around Moscow on his white charger crying "freedom" as he massacred huge numbers of Moscovites! :)

You naughty little Guardian reader you. Welcome to the club!
I was going to write that Doonesbury helps to keep the aliens out of my freaking head but then BB crashed in flames and made it all seem irrelevant.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

That and written instructions of how to set up a gmail account for comms.... :omfg:
Oh FFS. A little bit TOO obvious (combined with the "evidence" I'm reading about here)? Or do the US need to reassess their recruiting policy?

No, I really need to believe this is a corny stitch up.

edit: Sorry - instructions on how to set up a gmail account? I despair, I really do.

This from the most powerful nation on earth ? :???:
It's ****ing hilarious! It's like someone from the Kremlin in the '70s watched too many spy films and figured this would be proof absolute. Coz Hollywood said it was thus.

On the other hand, I'm sure they're not that stupid. So... who is? Hang on... did the yanks believe their own films and figure this was how it was done?

I'm really struggling to believe this. Must do some research tomorrow!

Latest Threads