Chutney Ferrets

G

Goku

Has one of your old pals from basic confessed that he wants to take your friendship “to the next level” ?
Has he confessed all his “special feelings” for you?

Maybe he had reason to think you might have been more responsive??

Did he suggest that you blow on his Marmite encrusted trouser-oboe? Marmite, you either love it or hate it, I guess you're more of a Nutella/lemon curd man.

It must be hard for you though mate. "Cumming out to all the male arrsers". (Oh im good)

Just bare with it mate. Once you get past the first few spermy farts it gets better!

Bad_Crow said:
It must be hard for you though mate. "Cumming out to all the male arrsers". (Oh im good)

Just bare with it mate. Once you get past the first few spermy farts it gets better!
I have never been a study of the language however, is this some sort of confession?

Yeah so what?!? :)

Nah that was a miss print but only a Potential Ponse would edit that sh1t out. I stand by that statement. Just wish i'd have put "my mrs said" infront of it!

58_Pattern said:
Boys what should we do with Uphill Gardeners or "Woopsies" in the firm ? I got a PM tonight and was sickened,
Shocking stuff, 58_P! Was the PM in the form of a suggestion / request that you partake in a man-love-fest or was it merely passing on gossip? Do you think that the COs need to set up a Blue Oyster forum with Geordie_Blerk as Mod?

filthyphil said:
58_Pattern said:
Boys what should we do with Uphill Gardeners or "Woopsies" in the firm ? I got a PM tonight and was sickened,
What! You sh@gged the Prime Minister as well? Now that's just sick!
Well,Cherie WAS to busy running the country & as for Prescott,he was probably doing his usual.....Jerking off!!!!

58_Pattern said:
Boys what should we do with Uphill Gardeners or "Woopsies" in the firm ?
Nothing.... I think snappers or "whoopsies" demonstrate the army ethos of team work very well... and set a fine example to others with their use of the "buddy buddy system".

It takes a very selfless man who is at the point of blowing his beans up his best pals dung socket to remember to lean over his heaving sweaty back, reach round and stroke his throbbing trombone until he's spu.nking the Dawn Chorus all over his counterpain.

Lets not confuse being a modern man with being a claypit crusader.

When I was a lad all you had to do was look in a shop window for too long and you were labelled a puff.... now you can have a todger go off in your face and have it written off as high jinx.

If you've been on a convoy for a good twelve hour stint and the rumblings of the bedford make your scrotum swell, is your oppo a puff if he reaches over and gives you a sly one off the wrist or is he just being a good egg?

If you've been on ops for a while and your sack is dragging around on the floor and you start to have a tug.... would it be considered bullying to make the sprog sort you out?

What are the boundaries of being a puff?

Latest Threads