Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swallowing?

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Facial splashing?

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • None of the above....please elucidate

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters
With chutneys literally ruling the roost and homosexuality set soon to be compulsory within the armed forces, I think we need to clarify some points of uphill gardening etiquet. I mean "the professionals" don't want to look like a load of amateurs at mess glory hole nights.

So what is the correct tune for the pink oboe?

I believe bukakke is only permitted when hosting an exchange party from the JSDF. Spitting or swallowing is a matter of individual Regimental tradition, while gargling is confined to the RAF and other such trash.

With chutneys literally ruling the roost and homosexuality set soon to be compulsory within the armed forces, I think we need to clarify some points of uphill gardening etiquet. I mean "the professionals" don't want to look like a load of amateurs at mess glory hole nights.

So what is the correct tune for the pink oboe?
I used to joke "I'm glad I got out before they make homosexuality compulsory." in 1990 but I concur with cernunnos it's not far off...lol

Bukkaka is I believe still reserved for ladies dinner nights. With the added expense of buying mess gimp dress, how else can we now afford to splash out on our womenfolk.

Can I wear George boots with a gimp suit?

Isn't it symptomatic that the fall of the British Empire came when we gave up Le vice Anglais and started encouraging Greek Love.

It isn't encouraged at breakfast due to the understandable confusion that arises with that piece of Marmite you left on the end for a snack.

It should be used as hair gel, so that you look your best at all times !

Swallow, spit or facials? So it's not compulsory to get done up the arrse everyday yet then? Someone could have said!

Will these be placed strategically for those moments of hygiene before making a new tunnel for dick.
Clag-gone-745249.jpg

This man had a hat and perhaps he has brylcreme. Would you deny him life!
ww_in_photos_08.jpg

I believe if you check out the regulations you'll see that gimp suits are compulsory with George boots.

Bukkaka is I believe still reserved for ladies dinner nights. With the added expense of buying mess gimp dress, how else can we now afford to splash out on our womenfolk.

splash out on womenfolk? why would a male wish to do that in the New Model Army? I think there are foots amove to 'rebadge' such occasions as ladyboys' dinner nights or dyke nights. Mr Vice will no longer be the most junior rank but the one with the most, how shall we say, experience. When Mr Vice says "The Queen", the diners will raise their glasses to each other instead of the actual Queen.

A break with tradition, I know, but one must keep up with the times lest the youth of today feel alienated from Army culture.

As Chodmeister notes, many a jest said in truth.

Time for a very English Revolution...