Church and Downs

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Fang_Farrier, Jan 20, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Fang_Farrier

Fang_Farrier LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

2. Is that papal speak for fondling them up? Anyway, leave it to the church to let kids down.

3. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Catholics and parents to a spaz, doesn't really get any worse for these fuckers does it?

4. Porridge_gun

Porridge_gun LE Good Egg (charities)

The ever forgiving, understanding church.

In this modern day where there is still no proof of this God people believe in, nobody in any position of authority has the minerals to question the very existance of the Vatican.

For all the countless wealth within the Vatican (£7 billion ish) why don't they spend a fraction of that bringing us proof of the cloud surfer, it would be the churches biggest recruiting tool, instantly turning the ever growing agnostic and athiest population in as supporters and jesus fans.

It truly bewidlers me how anyone with half an ounce of intelligence and even less common sense can believe in such a thing. Something dreamt up and feared thousands of years ago, it should have died a death with other myths, like dragons and seven headed supermarket trolleys.

My mother goes to church every single Sunday, each week she comes home and I can't help but ask 'did he show' not once, in sixty years of devout following and worship has she has any form of acknowledgement and with every cunt getting cancer around her, her prayers have been far from answered.

I don't doubt there was a Jesus, but he wasn't the sun of God, he was an exceptionally good public speaker and salesmen with an underlying 'nutter' current flowing through him and its not surprising the Jews got the Romans to nail him to a tree stump.

Religion, worship of made up bollocks, utterly grips my shit.

• Like Like x 12
  5. FFS do people still believe in this shit? Give him a Cracker and a WKD Blue, same fucking thing but without the Rapey Preist.

6. This decision has surprised me.

After centuries of brainwashing, bribery, blackmail (both emotional and financial), persecution and sexual abuse, for the church to state that someone is not in a position to be able to understand the religious aspects of their cult is quite a step forward.

7. Fucking sky-pixie-folowing, child-molesting, anti-contraception-in-an-overpopulated-world total and utter cunts.

Slightly off topic, but what kind of name is Denum? Are they trying to make things harder for him? To be fair at least they haven't given him the standard-issue haircut.

Oh, and his mum... I would.

8. You wouldn't breed with it thought, has a track record of farting out dud's!

• Like Like x 1
  9. I would have thought a mentally subnormal moonhead was exactly the sort of convert the Church of Rome was after.

• Like Like x 2
  10. HHH

HHH LE

He was on BBC breakfast this morning giving the fingers and mooning, which was a bit different to the usual news stories !!!

Sent from my iPhone using my ARRSE

11. Shouldn't that be 'Suffer the little Children I come into'.

12. Suprised at this. Unusual for the catholic church to reject a little boy.
    Maybe they were afraid he'd fly off into a mong rage during mass.
    They have the strength of ten men you know.

13. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Has a touch of the Dale Farm about it doesn't it? I wouldn't be surprised if they lived in a caravan and his dad stole lead roofs for a living.

14. Seem happy employing somewhat psychopathic & Aspergers' albino monks, though.

15. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

Too thick to spell Denholm?