Chuggers to be banned from the Toon

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
It seems our cycling tree hugging metrosexual (allegedly) Glorious Leader Pretty Boy Nick is to make the Toon the first city in the UK to ban the swarming ******* parasites known as Chuggers.

Do I embrace little Nick and his Coonsil chums and congratulate them on doing something sensible? Or chaw a Cossie and tear up the Meadow Well?

nick forbes.gif

Tough one.

It seems our cycling tree hugging metrosexual (allegedly) Glorious Leader Pretty Boy Nick is to make the Toon the first city in the UK to ban the swarming ******* parasites known as Chuggers.

Do I embrace little Nick and his Coonsil chums and congratulate them on doing something sensible? Or chaw a Cossie and tear up the Meadow Well?

View attachment 62761

Tough one.
It appears its just people who ask for your monthly donation from your bank account. You will still be hassled to put money in a tin so umbungo can live another day.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
It appears its just people who ask for your monthly donation from your bank account. You will still be hassled to put money in a tin so umbungo can live another day.
People rattling a tin are licensed by the Coonsil. Rat-pack Chuggers are not.

Don't stop there mind, how about getting all Junta Death squad against crusty jugglers and ******* mime artists and all other "street performers"?

Don't stop there mind, how about getting all Junta Death squad against crusty jugglers and ******* mime artists and all other "street performers"?
Lord Vetinari has the right idea with mime artists

Had to look up "chugger", to be honest. Now I have another understanding failure with "Or chaw a Cossie and tear up the Meadow Well?" It looks like English, but.....

OZ

Had to look up "chugger", to be honest. Now I have another understanding failure with "Or chaw a Cossie and tear up the Meadow Well?" It looks like English, but.....

OZ

Steal a Ford Cosworth motor car, and drive around in circles on one of the less salubrious social housing estates in the north east of England, which even pikeys regard as infested by human detritus.....

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
Spotting a Geordie with a bank account is akin to seeing a unicorn with a leprechaun jockey so I doubt the level of chugging will drop by any discernible level in the Toon.

I can't see why the Narth East should have this special privilege to be honest.

You sit down in from of the telly anywhere in the UK and there is a sequence of beautifully filmed slo mo pix of children starving (recorded by very well paid chappies) swiftly followed by an ad for Bombardier beer: "have a pint of me. Huzzah!!!"

I'd kick the ******* lot of them up the hoop, tbh. Sky has an ad to help save the rain forest and the Jaguar (the stinking cat, not the car) and the lack of teeth in the cat's heed adds to the suspicion that the Jag in question was filmed in a zoo, not the rainforest.

Sky says they'll match the donations pound for pound to save the trees.

But Liz Murdoch chopped down God knows how many trees in their new Murdoch Priory in Burford, totally against the law and simply paid the fine, cos it was cheaper than going to court.

Aren't there enough starving children in Easington to deal with, er, not in a sexual sense, obviously?

I was in Chester on Friday night, there was a gang of girls dressed up collecting for RSPCA, I clearly said "no" 3 times still they persisted, I then offered to take one and get her to "earn" some money, apparantly I'm the one in the wrong according to the bouncer..... ******* queer!

I was in Chester on Friday night, there was a gang of girls dressed up collecting for RSPCA, I clearly said "no" 3 times still they persisted, I then offered to take one and get her to "earn" some money, apparantly I'm the one in the wrong according to the bouncer..... ******* queer!
Did he call you a "honky"?

It's easy to spot and avoid the chuggers in Newcastle city centre as they're the only ones not wearing a nylon based black and white shellsuit of some description. We need to ship up some Romanian style thieving gypsy bastards to clean the windscreens on your mobility scheme cars.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bravo2nothing The NAAFI Bar 16
H The NAAFI Bar 25
S The NAAFI Bar 20