Chuggers to be banned from the Toon

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by TheIronDuke, Feb 3, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

It seems our cycling tree hugging metrosexual (allegedly) Glorious Leader Pretty Boy Nick is to make the Toon the first city in the UK to ban the swarming ******* parasites known as Chuggers.

Do I embrace little Nick and his Coonsil chums and congratulate them on doing something sensible? Or chaw a Cossie and tear up the Meadow Well?

nick forbes.gif

Tough one.

2. It appears its just people who ask for your monthly donation from your bank account. You will still be hassled to put money in a tin so umbungo can live another day.

3. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

People rattling a tin are licensed by the Coonsil. Rat-pack Chuggers are not.

4. What or who are chuggers?

MsG

5. Charity muggers, you know the give £2 a month to save a dodo etc.

6. Don't stop there mind, how about getting all Junta Death squad against crusty jugglers and ******* mime artists and all other "street performers"?

• Like Like x 1
  7. Lord Vetinari has the right idea with mime artists

• Like Like x 4
  8. Had to look up "chugger", to be honest. Now I have another understanding failure with "Or chaw a Cossie and tear up the Meadow Well?" It looks like English, but.....

OZ

9. I'd quite happily hunt the ******* down and have them swinging in the street a la Mussolini style.

10. Steal a Ford Cosworth motor car, and drive around in circles on one of the less salubrious social housing estates in the north east of England, which even pikeys regard as infested by human detritus.....

• Like Like x 1
  11. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

Spotting a Geordie with a bank account is akin to seeing a unicorn with a leprechaun jockey so I doubt the level of chugging will drop by any discernible level in the Toon.

12. I can't see why the Narth East should have this special privilege to be honest.

You sit down in from of the telly anywhere in the UK and there is a sequence of beautifully filmed slo mo pix of children starving (recorded by very well paid chappies) swiftly followed by an ad for Bombardier beer: "have a pint of me. Huzzah!!!"

I'd kick the ******* lot of them up the hoop, tbh. Sky has an ad to help save the rain forest and the Jaguar (the stinking cat, not the car) and the lack of teeth in the cat's heed adds to the suspicion that the Jag in question was filmed in a zoo, not the rainforest.

Sky says they'll match the donations pound for pound to save the trees.

But Liz Murdoch chopped down God knows how many trees in their new Murdoch Priory in Burford, totally against the law and simply paid the fine, cos it was cheaper than going to court.

Aren't there enough starving children in Easington to deal with, er, not in a sexual sense, obviously?

13. Cheers for that, Stacker. You live and learn. They keep inventicating noo words, it's hard to keep up.

MsG

14. On Radio Devon now about this charity muggers problem and charities meeting to discuss controls. Been in the News recently:
    Charity Chuggers 'Should Face More Controls'

Fingers crossed for those of us who have to dodge three of those fcukers in one Market Place, all from the same outfit.