Chuggafugga

Is Chuggafugga a journo?

• Yes

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • No

Votes: 8 57.1%

• Total voters
It’s just attention seeking, there are a few on ARRSE like that and always seems to have been. I suspect people like him and the assassin are those that always dreamed of joining the Army, but for some reason or another didn’t try or where rejected.

ARRSE is the closest they’ll get to it.
I don’t think so. Chuggafugga is more like the small naive child asking endless inane questions, the type of kid that you find annoying, but you have to remind yourself it‘s just a kid so you repeatedly answer the inane questions.

The assassin is more like the loud mouth gobshite you hear down the pub, the type of cünt people want to ignore, but can’t because he’s endless and in their face telling them he was in the paras and on the balcony. Any soldier who overhears them can tell they’re a bluffing cünt and quietly moves out of earshot with their pint.
I have pointed out on several occasions he’s a bluffing cünt.
Any reason why you didn't properly tag me? Still spewing shit and lies about me. Still upset that I served and deployed. Been a while since you have stalked my every post, creep.

It’s just a bit of fun!

Oh, wrong thread!

Chuggafugga will probably take it that way, but the assassin gets a little upset when its pointed out he’s a never served attention seeking ********.

No thanks.
Please

This is for you

80555d1dbdeafb782e4fe845c0be1fb6--sexy-men-hot-men.jpg

It's not that, he's probably upset at the fact you came back alive

That would be a very poor thing to suggest. A lot of young people lost their lives over there. It’s disgusting that someone should be so flippant about their lives. A real soldier wouldn’t do it.

That would be a very poor thing to suggest. A lot of young people lost their lives over there. It’s disgusting that someone should be so flippant about their lives. A real soldier wouldn’t do it.
You're the one upset that am a veteran, for whatever pathetic reason that goes on in your tiny little brain.

You're the one upset that am a veteran, for whatever pathetic reason that goes on in your tiny little brain.
If you're going to insult someone's intelligence, it's probably best that you check your own post for errors first.

If you're going to insult someone's intelligence, it's probably best that you check your own post for errors first.

Is that bullshitting cünt bullshitting again?

Didn't insult his intelligence, he keeps following me and just spews bile and lies about me.
Saying that someone has a "tiny little brain" is usually taken to be an (attempted) insult regarding their intelligence.

Latest Threads