Chuggafugga

Is Chuggafugga a journo?

• Yes

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • No

Votes: 8 57.1%

• Total voters
Friday night thread: will the sheer number of edgy threads that callsign initiates, who reckons it's a media 'agent provocateur'?

It’s just attention seeking, there are a few on ARRSE like that and always seems to have been. I suspect people like him and the assassin are those that always dreamed of joining the Army, but for some reason or another didn’t try or where rejected.

ARRSE is the closest they’ll get to it.

It’s just attention seeking, there are a few on ARRSE like that and always seems to have been. I suspect people like him and the assassin are those that always dreamed of joining the Army, but for some reason or another didn’t try or where rejected.

ARRSE is the closest they’ll get to it.

Two socks from the same drawer?

Two socks from the same drawer?

I don’t think so. Chuggafugga is more like the small naive child asking endless inane questions, the type of kid that you find annoying, but you have to remind yourself it‘s just a kid so you repeatedly answer the inane questions.

The assassin is more like the loud mouth gobshite you hear down the pub, the type of cünt people want to ignore, but can’t because he’s endless and in their face telling them he was in the paras and on the balcony. Any soldier who overhears them can tell they’re a bluffing cünt and quietly moves out of earshot with their pint.

Any soldier who overhears them can tell they’re a bluffing cünt and quietly moves out of earshot with their pint.

Make no mention of the behaviour, and you accept the behaviour as acceptable.

Friday night thread: will the sheer number of edgy threads that callsign initiates, who reckons it's a media 'agent provocateur'?
I reckon that for those of his ilk, it's because they don't have m/any non-interest friends.

Arrse (and any other forums they are on) are all they've got.

Yokel seems to follow a similar tact.

Starts threads with word puzzle soup titles to lull the reader into thinking he's bonafide naval expert.

Then, in a separate thread, asks how to insure his car.

The broken brained military groupie.

Last edited:
I don’t think so. Chuggafugga is more like the small naive child asking endless inane questions, the type of kid that you find annoying, but you have to remind yourself it‘s just a kid so you repeatedly answer the inane questions.

The assassin is more like the loud mouth gobshite you hear down the pub, the type of cünt people want to ignore, but can’t because he’s endless and in their face telling them he was in the paras and on the balcony. Any soldier who overhears them can tell they’re a bluffing cünt and quietly moves out of earshot with their pint as well as their own.
Good tactic, while he's not paying attention.

The assassin is more like the loud mouth gobshite you hear down the pub, the type of cünt people want to ignore, but can’t because he’s endless and in their face telling them he was in the paras and on the balcony. Any soldier who overhears them can tell they’re a bluffing cünt and quietly moves out of earshot with their pint.
I wouldn't say naive, I'd say more seeking clarification

I'd suggest two further options be added:

Who?
Who cares?

Latest Threads