chuffed as Bollocks

Discussion in 'Shooting, Hunting and Fishing' started by cymraeg, Jun 23, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Picking first shottys up on Tuesday, two singles and a sweet little Belgian sbs, and will have change from a ton.
    Not the nicest ones out there but work and in proof, so as the title says chuffed as ******* themBollocks.

Now just need to learn how to hit things with them

Stay safe all

2. Barrrrrgain

3. You better not come out to ARRSE as conduction some "psychological experiment"

4. Apologies probably me being Welsh and thick but you have lost me there boyo

5. We are all lost souls. Repent and see the error of your ways... and lead a s**t boring life :) Great Deal though; was it from a Dealer or a private sale?

6. He is a little dealer up in the midlands and As I'm passing on the way back to the mother land, decided to pick one of the singles up for the chief of staff domestic affairs, and asked what else he had and just about ripped his arm off, as stated just need to get used to the sbs now, any tips anyone

7. Its not a rifle, you keep the gun tracking along slightly ahead of the target when pulling the trigger.

8. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

get lessons but being thick and wwelsh just raise the gun to your head, wooden end nearest the head!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Thanks for the advice ugly, just wondering if raising the wooden bit to your head worked for you or did you still have to have lessons afterwards?

:)

10. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Still get the lessons bud, even if from a mate!

11. Cheers , not to bad with a single just getting to grips with a sbs,

12. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Dont think about it, if you break clays with a single then a double just evens the odds in your favour, dont try and fire both at the same time though!