Chubb watch

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by brettarider, Jun 3, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. brettarider

brettarider On ROPs

So how many times has the darling of ARRSE been banned this week?

looks like a new pic of her in the looney ward has surfaced :lol:

[​IMG]

2. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

I'm probably being gullible but I'd thought it had a lynx tattooed on it's arse rather than that thing that looks like a (hopefully cancerous) mole?

3. Am I the only person who can't walk past a fire extinguisher or Chubb padlock with out a smirk!

4. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

Christ, that picture will have a lot on here reaching for their throbbers pretty sharpish. Put that heifer in a set of C95, a Navy beret and she is indistinguishable from the rest of the RLC slags.

Actually, she looks like she would do a lot better on the CFT.

On topic though, Chubb Watch sounds great. Will be a darned sight more effective than Crime Watch, anyway.

5. brettarider

brettarider On ROPs

Well it's not like your gonny get a hard on looking at that picture unless you want to hump her retarded nephew Nathan

6. Is it safe?

See what I did there? ;-p

7. No.

Sit back and relax. It's in hand and not your problem.

8. ?? Thought you were talking about a ticker??? :? Although I wouldn't know why you would want a watch with her/his/its face plastered on it. :twisted:

9. This is going to the hole for no other reason than giving chubb airtime in the naafi does nothing more than massage its ego, and that of her deranged nephew, and encourages it to post.

In my book, anything about it or any thread started by it, needs to be in the arrsehole as an indication of contempt.