• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Chubb off the internet.

The time has come yet again to bully Chubb aka 'kaka' off this website.

Shes spreading across the site like a dose of syph and quite frankly, the time has come to take action. The COs have been very good of late banning the fuckwit on sight but I can imagine they are getting a little bored of doing that every 24 hours. Shes been logging into Arrse for the past 3-4 years and getting banned for the past 3-4 years. She has notched up an internet record of having somewhere in the region of 250 usernames. I get particularly bored of it constantly filling my inbox with the online equivalent of scabies. I just delete its pms without even reading them.

At what point should someones internet activities 'reach out and touch' them into the real world?

It might be you flashy, you could be schizo. Chubb and all its aliases could be your alter ego.

dingerr said:
It might be you flashy, you could be schizo. Chubb and all its aliases could be your alter ego.

If it was me, I'd kill myself.

As it isn't. I'm hoping she'll do it herself.

Kaka means sh!t in french

What can be done to get rid of her?
At least LFH is on the ball and quick to let everyone know her new identity.
I sent her a PM to politely leave. Perhaps if all arrsers did the same she may get the message

tmsbry said:
Kaka means s*** in french

Chubb means 'I'm a fucking moronic leeching cunt who needs to be shot in the face with a Spaz12 then have my rancid fat head chucked into a vat of boiling piss' in English.

I'm led to believe she is being investigated for kiddy fiddling offences at present....allegedly.

vandyke said:
I sent her a PM to politely leave. Perhaps if all arrsers did the same she may get the message
I normally send her abusive ones which ultimately always contain the words 'cunt' and something along the lines of 'show me your gaping clout'

What's her username today then?

Edit: Doh! Just saw what it was on the first line!

The-Lord-Flasheart said:
The time has come yet again to bully Chubb aka 'kaka' off this website.

Shes spreading across the site like a dose of syph and quite frankly, the time has come to take action. The COs have been very good of late banning the fuckwit on sight but I can imagine they are getting a little bored of doing that every 24 hours. Shes been logging into Arrse for the past 3-4 years and getting banned for the past 3-4 years. She has notched up an internet record of having somewhere in the region of 250 usernames. I get particularly bored of it constantly filling my inbox with the online equivalent of scabies. I just delete its pms without even reading them.

At what point should someones internet activities 'reach out and touch' them into the real world?
My little truffles, I have had no activity from Nathan, Code et al for a while.

Allegedly she is poorly, and I really feel for her. I really do.

No really,

Honest.

FiveAlpha said:
vandyke said:
I normally send her abusive ones which ultimately always contain the words 'cunt' and something along the lines of 'show me your gaping clout'
You wanker, you never send me PMs like that.

The_Snail said:
FiveAlpha said:
vandyke said:
You wanker, you never send me PMs like that.
I know, but I do send ones reminding you of the fact that Papa_Lazaroo bummed you and that you like frozen sausages in your snatch.

You really are upset by that sluggy.... to have to say it twice ;-)

jesus............ after all these years, the 'chubb' wah is still going???

amazing, i gotta hand it to 'ol flashy, hes ripped the piss out off people on this site with this joke for years, and they are STILL falling for it.
get it in your heads kids - THERE IS NO CHUBB!!!!, its all made-up and you have fallen for the longest running forums joke of all time.

*tisk. :roll:

Just PM your favourite Mod with the latest logon and it will be flagged for deletion.

msr

Flagrantviolator said:
Does she mock war dead or something?
Yes. She has done in the past.

When a member of the RM was killed a while ago, she posted that she was glad because she 'didn't like the navy'.

well at least while she is PM'ing flashy she is leaving us alone. Maybe she has taken a fancy to him, valley girls are like that :)

Taffnp said:
well at least while she is PM'ing flashy she is leaving us alone. Maybe she has taken a fancy to him, valley girls are like that :)

Yeah thanks. :roll:

I'm taking one for the team here you realise??

The-Lord-Flasheart said:
Taffnp said:

Yeah thanks. :roll:

I'm taking one for the team here you realise??
Your VC is in the post.