Chubb is on the pills again.

As some of you may have seen, our pet fuckwit, Chubb has been polluting the site yet again. I sent 'her' a kindly PM requesting she ceases posting on the sensible forums. I got this terribly well written reply;

Re: READ AND DIGEST

Posted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:48 pm
To: The-Lord-Flasheart

DO WHAT EVER YOU WANT YOU DONT EVEN HAVE A CLUE WHO YOU ARE SPEAKING TO. BULLYING VUNERABLE WOMEN WONT THAT MAKE GOOD READING .JUST * LEAVE HER ALONE SHE IS IN FALMOUTH ON HOLIDAY HAVING A BREAK FROM **** LIKE YOU . BTW I HAVE YOUR DETAILS ON THIS PUTER JUST BECAUSE YOU COVER YOUR ISP THERE IS ALWAYS PROGRAMMES TO UNSCRAMBLE THEM . YOU * CANT BAN ME CAUSE I AM IN THE A.F RLC IF ONE MUST KNOW .
Can anybody please tell me wtf 'A.F RLC' is please?

That is the "ACF" RLC - Just a typo :p

I've been given the answer to what 'A.F RLC' means;

Posted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:09 pm

it means armed forces royal logistic co .
I have to say I'm none the wiser.

Would someone who is claiming to be in the Armed Forces use that prefix? And would someone in the RLC use the trem royal logisitc co?

Company? Care of?

I think Chubb or one of its lizards is sniffing a bit too much glue again.

As much as I find baiting the mentally disabled amusing, in Chubbs case its actually a bit of a chore.

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
How the fcuk do you spot them? Have you got a fcukin cnut spotting tool?

'Co'? That must mean the loggies outsourced that bit of the Corps to Eddie Stobart

Biped said:
Its a gift I have been burdened with unfortunately.

'hason'/aka Chubb is now claiming to be a Fijian.

You couldn't make this stuff up. 8O

Its nothing as technical as tracing IPs etc. Chubb is so thick that spotting her dribbling synatax, style of posting and the commonality of her profile is easier to spot that a Giraffe at a Hippos only party.

The-Lord-Flasheart said:
Biped said:

Ask her if she eats babies, if she replies no then you will know she's lying.

The-Lord-Flasheart said:
Biped said:

Ooooh Oooooh perhap the next voice will be from Krypton

The-Lord-Flasheart said:
As some of you may have seen, our pet fuckwit, Chubb has been polluting the site yet again. I sent 'her' a kindly PM requesting she ceases posting on the sensible forums. I got this terribly well written reply;

Posted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:48 pm

DO WHAT EVER YOU WANT YOU DONT EVEN HAVE A CLUE WHO YOU ARE SPEAKING TO. BULLYING VUNERABLE WOMEN WONT THAT MAKE GOOD READING .JUST * LEAVE HER ALONE SHE IS IN FALMOUTH ON HOLIDAY HAVING A BREAK FROM **** LIKE YOU . BTW I HAVE YOUR DETAILS ON THIS PUTER JUST BECAUSE YOU COVER YOUR ISP THERE IS ALWAYS PROGRAMMES TO UNSCRAMBLE THEM . YOU * CANT BAN ME CAUSE I AM IN THE A.F RLC IF ONE MUST KNOW .
Can anybody please tell me wtf 'A.F RLC' is please?

All I will say is, just be careful, she may take you to court for damages for hurt feelings!!!!

Chubb is now cliaming it is a Fijian loggie having trouble using some sort of voice recognition software to post hence its inane ramblings on here.

Top tip. I dont think it is technology letting you down, shitlips. NASA wouldnt be able to cure your fuckwitedness.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
The-Lord-Flasheart said:
Would someone who is claiming to be in the Armed Forces use that prefix? And would someone in the RLC use the trem royal logisitc co?
Back off and remain calm. Royal Logistic Co. Ltd is a valued client of Iron Duke Heavy Industries BVD. They are suppliers of industrial guttering to the gentry. Their CEO is big boned and has eyes like piss holes in the snow, it is true. If piss holes in the snow were slitty. And fat. And Hepatitis yellow.

But our client does much good in the community. Our lawyers are watching.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
E The NAAFI Bar 23
ThunderBox The NAAFI Bar 2
T Photography 120