Chronicles of war in Ukraine

I have to say it, but he seemed genuine and honest, now my Russian is virtually non-existent, and my Ukraninan is non-existent so I wasn't swayed by rhetoric. Sort of middle-management boss

FALSE NOOZE - everyone know Russian not in Ukraine, brave separatists have only captured tanks from hated cowardly fascist Ukrainian army

....er, these Javelins,......do they come with English language manuals? It's been 30 years since they taught me how to use a RAT'66 launcher, works the same way?.......er.........I hope.......

EDIT
https://fas.org/irp/doddir/army/fm3-22-37.pdf ..........bugger

Lavrov says Russia no threat to Ukraine, respects its territorial integrity
Hahahahahahahahahaha......oh, he was being serious......

Russia continues to respect the territorial integrity of Ukraine, and Crimea chose to “reunite with Russia,” Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov said at his annual press conference on Jan. 15.
- You mean the territorial integrity Russia agreed to respect back in 1994? You know, the one without Soviet forces in the Donbas or occupying Krim. Krim 'chose' to reunite with Russia? A 'free vote' with occupation forces on every corner is only considered a 'free vote' in dictatorships.....oh, I see......

With Russia’s illegal occupation of the Ukrainian territory of Crimea already nearing the end of its fourth year, Lavrov insisted that Russia was not a threat to Ukraine.

Summing up the events of 2017, Lavrov blamed Kyiv for the deadlock in the Minsk peace process for the Donbas, and brushed away the issue of Crimea
Nothing to do with his country's Illegal occupation then?

Russia invaded the Ukrainian territory of Crimea in late February 2014, when Ukraine was in the midst of a popular uprising against the corrupt regime of former President Viktor Yanukovych. Russian troops in unmarked uniforms took over the peninsula, seized public buildings and infrastructure, and besieged Ukrainian military bases.

The Kremlin then hastily organized a sham referendum, held on March 16, 2014 and two days later declared it had annexed the territory. Only a handful of states, including North Korea, Cuba, Syria and Zimbabwe, have recognized the Kremlin’s annexation of Crimea.

Here's a guide for vlad and his apologists - looking at you @KGB_resident and @YarS - enjoy your new sanctions

288.jpg

Historian Beevor 'Astonished' At Ukraine Ban On Best-Selling 'Stalingrad'
British historian and best-selling author Antony Beevor says he is dumbfounded at a decision by Ukrainian authorities to ban the import of a Russian translation of his award-winning account of a major tipping point in World War II and that he expects an apology.
"I must say, this sounds absolutely astonishing," he told RFE/RL on January 17 in response to Ukraine's refusal to allow the import of 30,000 copies of his book Stalingrad. "There's certainly nothing inherently anti-Ukrainian in the book at all."

The State Committee for State TV and Radio Broadcasting announced the ban on a Russian translation of Stalingrad along with 24 other books...
The head of the State Committee for State TV and Radio Broadcasting's licensing and distribution-control department, Serhiy Oliyinyk, told RFE/RL's Ukrainian Service that "several paragraphs did not allow us to give permission for [the import of] this book" and accused Beevor of falling for a "provocation" that was never confirmed by war crimes prosecutors after the conflict.
"We are not aware of such facts being revised at the Nuremberg tribunal. It's a provocation," Oliyinyk said. "When we checked the sources he used, we found out he used reports of The People's Commissariat for Internal Affairs. It was enough to discuss the issue at expert council and we are happy they supported us."
In an e-mail to RFE/RL, Beevor said that Oliyinyk’s statement is untrue and that the source for the report was a highly respected anti-Nazi officer, Colonel Helmuth Groscurth, who was a witness to the atrocity and who reported it to another German officer. He said those details were recounted in a book written by Groscurth and published in 1970.
Beevor initially thought that the ban is 'fake news'
"It first of all seems to have been reported, if that's the right word, on [Russian state information agency] Sputnik or whatever, which has some rather, shall we say, dubious elements which might often be fake news," Beevor told RFE/RL, "and I assumed it was fake news coming from the Russian side."

Meanwhile out in the real world, Ukraine has named Russia as an aggressor state that has illegally occupied parts of Ukraine.
Not that anyone but gullible & blinkered "Russia stronk" morons thinks otherwise...
Washington puppets could delare Russia as a new Mordor as well, as terrorist state and evil empire.
What this 'aggressor state' means in real life?
Maybe end of diplomatic relations, end of trade, transport communication, visa regime for travellers?
No of course, it marks just an agony of failed Kiev regime that feels its approaching end.

Washington puppets could delare Russia as a new Mordor as well, as terrorist state and evil empire.
Maybe end of diplomatic relations, end of trade, transport communication, visa regime for travellers?
No of course, it marks just an agony of failed Kiev regime that feels its approaching end.
Just please go away

Russia is responsible for more than 10,000 deaths in Ukraine.
Russia invaded & illegally occupied Crimea.
Russia instigated, arms & sends soldiers to criminal regime in Donbass.
Russia IS a nation run by murdering scum - scum supported by "useful idiots" such as yourself.

Latest Threads