Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Christopher Steele

Yokel

LE
Maybe Mr Steele turned down a date? Poppycock seems to have an unusual fetish about being seduced by a black tie wearing, sports car driving, well spoken hero, but the dating agency fixed him up with someone who looked like Harry Palmer?

Glad_its_all_over

ADC
Book Reviewer
We did an interesting experiment, deep-frying summer rolls made with Vietnamese rice paper pancakes. Not a total success, they don't crisp up in quite the same way won ton skins do and tend to burst, even with fairly slim fillings, which rather spoils it.

I think we'll settle for doing the summer rolls cold, for now. I rather like them, although Mrs Glad finds the texture a bit slimy.

Poppycock

Old-Salt
Mr Steele still making the headlines in the US:

Any updates on Trump's July tweet about Steele? What's the legal term for trying to topple a foreign President?

Poppycock

Old-Salt
Here's the US Senate Judiciary tweet stating that the FBI suggest Steele's primary sub-source was likely a Russian agent and that he'd previously been the subject of an FBI counterintelligence investigation.

Ex-British agent using a suspected Russian agent to fabricate evidence to assist the previous administration to overthrow an elected US President?

Corrr... it's a murky old world, isn't it Chief?

Poppycock

Old-Salt
I think there's a lot of legs in this thread yet, unless of course Steele does the decent thing. Do you think he has his own Webley, maybe a miniature one that fits in his signet ring?

Anyway, Steeley is still a hot topic over there, so here's today's update:

Maybe Mr Steele turned down a date? Poppycock seems to have an unusual fetish about being seduced by a black tie wearing, sports car driving, well spoken hero, but the dating agency fixed him up with someone who looked like Harry Palmer?
@don't tell him pike probably still would

Steven_Claridge-683x1024.jpg

Poppycock

Old-Salt
Chris Steele is in the trailer for "The Plot Against the President" documentary :lol:

It's at about the 3min mark if you want to jump to it.

That's the documentary that the most powerful President in the world is describing as the political crime of the century. I wonder if Steeley Steele gets a staring role or just a bit part? I can't tell you how much I'm enjoying this...

Chris Steele is in the trailer for "The Plot Against the President" documentary :lol:

It's at about the 3min mark if you want to jump to it.

That's the documentary that the most powerful President in the world is describing as the political crime of the century. I wonder if Steeley Steele gets a staring role or just a bit part? I can't tell you how much I'm enjoying this...
Can you do more then copy & paste over an obsession?

..... if this is the ‘most powerful president in the world’ then how come he can’t build the wall?

Poppycock

Old-Salt
Once a section chief at MI6, here's Christopher Steele's school report out in the real world:

One assistant secretary of state says some of Steele’s reports sound “extreme” and others “do not ring true,” while the U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine calls some Steele reports “flaky.”

I'm not surprised they keep postponing the next Bond film - now the truth is coming out they're just not believable anymore!

Once a section chief at MI6, here's Christopher Steele's school report out in the real world:

I'm not surprised they keep postponing the next Bond film - now the truth is coming out they're just not believable anymore!

Why are you so troubled by a private investigator?

Latest Threads