Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Christopher Steele

Everybody knows that MI6 is the main customer for Aston Martin, and the service uses Lotus for submarine cars. MI5 have to make do with Transit vans to chase the nuclear armed agent - see The Fourth Protocol.

007 was meant to be played by Micheal Caine but the Government vetoed it as it would have been too realistic.
You need to STFU about procurement of vehicles for the Agencies. You know too much.

Fancy a quick cuppa from my Zamovar?

Poppycock

Old-Salt
Christopher Steele (a former MI6 officer turned media celebratory) takes another ravaging in the US press today, this time from an ex FBI agent:

ex FBI agent Peter Strzok said:
The Steele report was a problem for the investigation, because it sent people off on a series of wild goose chases.

One example of a wild-goose chase: Mr. Steele asserted that campaign manager Paul Manafort and volunteer Carter Page conspired with the Kremlin to interfere in the 2016 election. In fact, the two men did not know or speak with each other.

Zhopa

War Hero
More bilious obsessive wibble about their apparent nemesis Mr Steele, quoting a tendentious and partisan source that misrepresents the Applebaum interview without linking to it so you could see for yourself what Strzok said.

*plonk*

Glad_its_all_over

ADC
Book Reviewer
Last night we tried the Vietnamese rice paper pancakes, made summer rolls. Easy as. We chose thin noodles and sweet peppers, turned in a mix of hoisin, soy and sweet chili sauce and king prawns ditto, with a wodge of crisp lettuce for texture, as the filling - and assembly was easy:

The pancakes are stiff and feel like celluloid when you get them out of the packet. Simply wet both sides lightly and they become soft and malleable Lay the pancake flat, add the filling in a cigar shape in the centre, fold the sides over to around 1/5 of the width of the pancake each side and then roll up the long side. Voila, perfect summer rolls.

I served with a peanut-and-hoisin dipping sauce with lots of garlic and a touch of chili.

I bought a 'Tikka-style Chapatti kit' from Aldi the other night, and - like most of their stuff (Lidl included) - it was really good. I grilled the chicken on a steele hot plate and then combined the ingredients and showered it with the golden sauce. Really tasty and low fat and trumps most ready meals.

I bought a 'Tikka-style Chapatti kit' from Aldi the other night, and - like most of their stuff (Lidl included) - it was really good. I grilled the chicken on a steele hot plate and then combined the ingredients and showered it with a golden shower. Really tasty and low fat and trumps most ready meals.

Corrected for accuracy.

aardvark64

War Hero
I'm sorry guys but every spy I know is almost exactly like Bond, swashbuckling hero's shagging their way around the world.
Almost but not quite?

Is that in the sense of being bound, gagged and folded up for storage in a small suitcase; and taken for excursions?

Anyone with enough nouse and independent thought knows they're a joke - a proper laughing stock.

And the varying US intelligence agencies each had bits of the information on an impending attack on 11th September, but due to not talking to each other these leads weren't followed up.

I know it's whataboutery, but it happens. It doesn't mean an organisation is as bad as the Keystone Cops.

We had a very, very good, homemade king prawn curry tonight. Madame added spinach - coarsely chopped - and petit pois and, with my perfect rice (see below)and papadom, it was fantastic.

Never fail rice.

Melt some butter in a saucepan over a low light. Add rice, no need to wash it, allow to warm through while getting coated with the melted butter. Add water (the proportion is 2:3 - i.e. two cups of rice need three cups of water. Add a smidge of salt, bring gently to the boil; once boiling, put the lid on the pan and turn to the lowest possible heat setting for 13 minutes. After 13 minutes, without removing the lid, allow to stand for another 13 minutes off the heat. Serve, it'll be perfect.
Delia Smith walt

Yokel

LE
A modern realistIc Bond film would include him trying to get to grips with JPA, fending off the CSA, getting a poor report from his boss for stopping the terrorists from blowing up a nuclear power station which caused him to miss unconscious bias training, Q branch would be outsourced to Serco, and his car would get wheel clamped by the G4S security guards. Miss Moneypenny would be angry for not being called Ms, and the Aston Martin has been traded for a Ford Ka or a Smart car.

A modern realistIc Bond film would include him trying to get to grips with JPA, fending off the CSA, getting a poor report from his boss for stopping the terrorists from blowing up a nuclear power station which caused him to miss unconscious bias training, Q branch would be outsourced to Serco, and his car would get wheel clamped by the G4S security guards. Miss Moneypenny would be angry for not being called Ms, and the Aston Martin has been traded for a Ford Ka or a Smart car.
So you've read the outcome of the Integrated Review?

Poppycock

Old-Salt
A reminder for anyone who doesn't think Brit 'security services' aren't on their arse, here's the President of the United States calling for Christopher Steele to be "extradited, tried, and thrown into jail"

I wonder how much leverage that'll give us in future trade negotiations?

We really are fucked with this idiot at the helm. I mean look at him...
boris johnson.jpg

A reminder for anyone who doesn't think Brit 'security services' aren't on their arse, here's the President of the United States calling for Christopher Steele to be "extradited, tried, and thrown into jail"

View attachment 503492
Looks like a winner to me!!!

View attachment 503492
Why do you get such a hard-on about Christopher Steele? He left the Service years ago.

More importantly, I made a plate of nachos tonight with home made guacamole and sour cream, and started watching The Man in the High Castle. Appropriate, perhaps.

Last edited:
Why do you get such a hard-on about Chrsitioher Steele? He left the Service years ago.

More importantly, I made a plate of nachos tonight with home made guacamole and sour cream, and started watching The Man in the High Castle. Appropriate, perhaps.
What was your guacamole recipe? Anything hot in there?

View attachment 503492
The president of the US is quite an expert on lies

..... and we’re a lot less fucked with Boris in charge of Covid in the UK then with Trump in charge of Covid in the US

Latest Threads