Christopher Steele

Poppycock

War Hero
This isn't going to look good on Chris's CV:

Steele’s contacts with the media regarding the dossier raised concerns within the FBI, and led to the bureau cutting him off as a confidential human source.

Michael Gaeta, who was Steele’s FBI handler, told the Senate panel that Steele’s actions made him “completely untrustworthy.”

That would work. I'd suggest still browning the tenderloin in butter in a pan before wrapping it in the streaky - smoked, ideally - and then finishing in the oven.
A little more elaborate but may I suggest, take two tenderloins, slice down the middle and flatten, place a quantity of stuffing, my preference is sage onion and mushroom, place second tenderloin on top, wrap in smoked streaky bacon and tie up using a good quality string not garden twine, place in a hot oven for the requisite time I use a thermometer.

Glad_its_all_over

ADC
Book Reviewer
A little more elaborate but may I suggest, take two tenderloins, slice down the middle and flatten, place a quantity of stuffing, my preference is sage onion and mushroom, place second tenderloin on top, wrap in smoked streaky bacon and tie up using a good quality string not garden twine, place in a hot oven for the requisite time I use a thermometer.
That sounds very nice, although I think I'd add something to the stuffing which would generate some tenderising enzymes and perhaps some fat. Perhaps do a duxelle of mushrooms, with shallots and garlic and put some bacon or pancetta lardons in there as well?

That sounds very nice, although I think I'd add something to the stuffing which would generate some tenderising enzymes and perhaps some fat. Perhaps do a duxelle of mushrooms, with shallots and garlic and put some bacon or pancetta lardons in there as well?
Indeed you could refine it as you suggest, I have not found it necessary to add fat to the stuffing when using fatty streaky bacon, keeping pork gravy from a previous roast is always worthwhile, or a simple onion gravy works well.

He's not gone away...

After being the subject of international media attention, Steele has decided to "come out of the shadows" :-D

"He picked a fight with two presidents and lived to tell the tale"!! Oh pleeeeease....

It sounds like PR and a crock of shite. Durham's investigation into the Russia hoax has led to two indictments with more to follow. It's a "Iook here but don't look there". I wouldn't believe a word he says the arrogant little c***t.

Zhopa

LE
He's not gone away...

I think you mean you've not gone away. You never did explain why you obsess with him so, to the point you need to report every public mention of him to us?

"He picked a fight with two presidents and lived to tell the tale"!! Oh pleeeeease....

It sounds like PR and a crock of shite. Durham's investigation into the Russia hoax has led to two indictments with more to follow. It's a "Iook here but don't look there". I wouldn't believe a word he says the arrogant little c***t.

In the marvel universe that the True Believers inhabit will the Durham Enquiry disprove all the prior allegations of Russian interference, the Ukraine issues leading to his impeachment, and any involvement in the January 6 Rioting?

Let us light a candle as the Blessed Martyr interceedes on our behalf.

Picture3-1.png