Christmas....................

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by walting_matilda, Dec 7, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. There, I said it.

They say that Christmas is always for families and New Year is for singlies. So, how are you spending yours? Any good tips for New Year parties.

Have a good one....

2. Alcohol.

3. Bet your the life of the party.

4. With a copy of Slades Greatest hits and several bottles of port
    :D

5. did you expect an honest answer in the naafi bar :? :wink: :? :wink:

6. I'm not sure to have a great night in or a mega night out...............

7. This time i'll be in the UK and not on ops ! So i'll be making up for last xmas as well ! :clap:

8. Tips for New Year's parties? Yeah, go to one at some other poor sap's gaff. That way it's not you spending New Year's Day clearing up other people's barf and used dobbers, or checking which wardrobes have been swamped in... all the while with a stinking fcuking hangover. Wake up, grab a Bloody Mary, and chuckle to yourself while you consider their plight, whilst trying to remember which wardrobe it was that you swamped in.

9. Working both and happy about it!

10. Bet your not..............

11. Best tip I can offer is to start it at your place about 8pm,we'll all be round about 8.15 ish,get loads of beer in.

RSVP

12. What if you go to your bezzas gaff ? He'll be having a great night in but you'll be having a mega night out !

13. Either work and get paid overtime rate or:

Christmas: Spend it being visited by people I don't really like but who feel the urge to tip up this one day of the year and spout crap.

New Year: Sit in as the thought of going out and having every fcuking idiot under the sun shaking my hand saying "All the best" makes me want to iron my own eyelids shut. (I wouldn't mind if they weren't usually the type of person who would prefer to knock someone out than ever shake their hand on the other 364)

14. Just make sure you spend none of it (including January 1st 2009) with your inlaws! :D

Except off course when they're rich. In that case, have them over for X-mas! :p

15. Shit.................... Why am I not working!