Christmas wishes to those deployed

For once I don’t find myself deployed over Christmas or New Year and I just wish to send my best wishes for a successful and most importantly safe tour. Merry Christmas and a very happy and safe 2008 folks.

Happy christmas to "siders" of all shades, safe home to those deployed, a productive new-year to all RCMOs and for those Veterans out there:..........

wishing you all at least 2 days a week for those on consultancy rates
or 4 if you are a poor CLAS

( the panninis are on you )
<<XMT Gladys - lunch @ Simpsons of course >>)

subbsonic said:
Happy christmas to "siders" of all shades, safe home to those deployed, a productive new-year to all RCMOs and for those Veterans out there:..........

wishing you all at least 2 days a week for those on consultancy rates
or 4 if you are a poor CLAS

( the panninis are on you )
<<XMT Gladys - lunch @ Simpsons of course >>)
4 days off, are you mad? Taking an hour Christmas morning for lie-in, then its back on the treadmill. Someones gotta keep the economy going.
Slackers the lot of ya. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, to all our readers.

Wishing all those serving (be it at home or on tour) a very heartfelt Merry Christmas. I wish you all that you would wish yourselves. Stay safe and thank you and God bless all.

To all our men and women fighting on our behalf in all parts of this troubled world:

Have a wonderful Christmas, a prosperous New Year and a safe return to your loved ones.

Latest Threads