Christmas wishes to those deployed

Discussion in 'Int Corps' started by THE_EDITOR, Dec 10, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. For once I don’t find myself deployed over Christmas or New Year and I just wish to send my best wishes for a successful and most importantly safe tour. Merry Christmas and a very happy and safe 2008 folks.

2. +1. Merry Crimbo everybody out there, safe home.

3. Yes, happy and safe Christmas all round!

4. HAPPY CHRISTMAS FOLKS
    BEST WISHES FOR 2008 AND A SAFE RETURN HOME :D :D

5. merry christmas and a happy new year keep up the good work

6. Happy christmas to "siders" of all shades, safe home to those deployed, a productive new-year to all RCMOs and for those Veterans out there:..........

wishing you all at least 2 days a week for those on consultancy rates
    or 4 if you are a poor CLAS

( the panninis are on you )
    <<XMT Gladys - lunch @ Simpsons of course >>)

7. 4 days off, are you mad? Taking an hour Christmas morning for lie-in, then its back on the treadmill. Someones gotta keep the economy going.
    Slackers the lot of ya. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, to all our readers.

8. Happy Winterval!!

:twisted:

9. Wishing all those serving (be it at home or on tour) a very heartfelt Merry Christmas. I wish you all that you would wish yourselves. Stay safe and thank you and God bless all.

10. To all our men and women fighting on our behalf in all parts of this troubled world:

Have a wonderful Christmas, a prosperous New Year and a safe return to your loved ones.

11. i've had enough of it out here, so i'm coming home for christmas.

can't wait to see the look of surprise on Mrs CR's face.

and Winston's. :x

12. Oi Oi its still fecking Christmas and I don't care who gets offended by that.

13. Happy Holidays to you!

14. I agree best of luck to all those out there at the moment and for Christmas, stay say chin up n look forward to your safe return!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!