Christmas wish

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by TARE, Dec 20, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. May sound a bit corny but was listening to the radio yesterday and there was a live link to Iraq. Most soldiers obvious christmas wish was to be at home for Christmas.

However what is your wish for Christmas?

Mine is to hope I dont hear news of any more losses on Ops.

Merry Christmas to you all. Any one on Ops keep your head down and come out safe in 2008.

TARE.

2. For a night in shining armour to take me away from all this....or a pony.
    Oh ok..a box choccies will do

3. Bum love with Hermione off of them Harry Potter movies.

4. Can I be greedy and get the knight in shining armour on a pony carrying chocolates... and a winning lottery ticket... oh and world peace :wink:

5. Too late, I have her bound, gagged and lubed up under MY Christmas tree. :)

6. You can have the knight and the choccies, but can I have the pony.......MMMMMM....fricadelles mit pommes und senf.

7. Murphy, I was a bit concerned when I read "Can I have the pony.....MMMMM", until I read the frikadella bit. I thought you were up for a bit of pony love! (Maybe you are but that's for a different thread

8. Obviously you shag the pony before eating it....I thought that was a given!

9. I want a bicycle. I might be a cripple but it's still my right to have one!

and a pogo stick

and tap shoes

10. I prefer them dead, you can slip into something cool then....

11. Darn you greedy bas*ards for eating my pony. Now I'll have to have a car...please!

12. I want a big hairy woman with thighs the size of a hippo to sit on my face.

13. I think you need to find Firehorse's thread, I'm sure you'll find just what you're looking for :D

14. Will be there in ten...oh bugger, I cant. Have no pony or car!

15. By all accounts, it's quite tricky to find what you're looking for as she's quite a woman.

Tipsy, you'd better start walking.