Christmas Telly

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by Vaughany, Dec 10, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. So what are people looking forward to?.. I've already booked my telly seat for the 39 steps.

2. You need to book a telly seat in your own home?? Be a man, and grow a pair.

I'm looking forwards to missing as much TV as possible, as it's the party season. Credit crunch....shmedit smunsh, I'm having fun!!

3. I'm sure Noel Edmunds will have me crying like a baby as usual. Aside of that, I'll probably be playing superBomberman on the SNES and drinking heavily 8)

4. Looking for ward to Doctor Who

5. I agree 39 Steps it is!

6. I've thunked ahead and Sky+ed every episode of Fringe to watch all in one go, right from the beginning.

7. I suppose you like that naff Merlin borlocks too then?

Any old B&W Christman themes Brit' film or WWII film. War is so Christmassy.....

8. The Millies 18 Dec Sky1
    Can't wait...........................OH bugger don;t have Sky hey ho.

9. there will be the usual naff films like wizard of oz and jason and the arrsernaughts

10. Spam TV is MUCH worse than the UK's offerings.
    If you can credit that!

11. Christmas TV is supposed to be shite, it's all part of the festive magic.

No idea what the excuse is the rest of the year...

12. Fcuk telly I'm getting pissed! There's nothing like waking up on Christmas wanting to die from your hangover and telling your family to fcuk off when its time to open pressies!

13. No contest really .......

The Great Escape

D_B

14. The Great Escape starring Golden Brown as Call Me Dave screws up his party's chances of being erected.

The Wizard Of Oz in which Dame Edna Everready shines some light on some of life's great mysteries.

The Loan Arranger, the cowboy programme which shows where people should go to get more readies.

Some Like It Hot - the Global Warming myth exposed as just more hot air.

Nurse, the blue pills if you please! :lol:

15. Muppets Christmas Carol is always a winner tbh. That and Scrooged with Bill Murray.